1. Steve Knortz
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. Tuesday, 26 December 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
2017-18 Transfers:

Typically, the Christmas seasons has the SJU Nation scouring various lists of transfers. This year is different. We have no available scholarships. NONE!!! Still worried that the UConn poaching/coaching staff will be dropping by soon.

If you're always looking, here is one list with some interesting names.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2018. Not sure when this list was last updated, but rest assured, there will be many more names added over the next two months.
Add a reply
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
So long as they are confident next year can be much better than this one, I think everyone who can be back is back. A good finish would go a long way in that regard.

Sorry, when I referenced everyone who can be back returning in my prior post, I was forgetting that Lovett could return - did not mean to include him in that reference.

Book LoVett departing. Lastly, just my gut, but fully expect Roberts, Brooks & Williams to be on board next season. Even if a player facing limited PT departs that will have no impact. Keep the core intact, especially Ponds, and the ball will be squarely in staff's court to get solid results. If not, ...
bamafan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
So long as they are confident next year can be much better than this one, I think everyone who can be back is back. A good finish would go a long way in that regard.

Sorry, when I referenced everyone who can be back returning in my prior post, I was forgetting that Lovett could return - did not mean to include him in that reference.

Book LoVett departing. Lastly, just my gut, but fully expect Roberts, Brooks & Williams to be on board next season. Even if a player facing limited PT departs that will have no impact. Keep the core intact, especially Ponds, and the ball will be squarely in staff's court to get solid results. If not, ...

if not...dum de dum dum daaaaa! :o

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.