Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Lot of Chatter

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291218

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18331
  • Thank you received: 4461
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Room112, IDRAFT, frank61, RedStormRising, capmaker, bamafan, Tom in Salem, Andrew, L J S A and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291220

  • redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3174
  • Thank you received: 432
You got me scared , I had to look twice. He could pass for my boy Joey Ts twin. Wow.
Let’s hope the chatter stops and he puts his signature on a contract with SJU , which I will be glad to draw up pro bono for SJU , even though there is a great executive employment lawyer who reads this forum. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: austour, Paultzman, frank61, Amaseinyourface, Andrew, L J S A, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291233

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3971
  • Thank you received: 116
dO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL COME ON BOARD or is it just a pipe dream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291236

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18331
  • Thank you received: 4461

usguard wrote: dO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL COME ON BOARD or is it just a pipe dream


Not a pipe dream
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, frank61, capmaker, L J S A, Chicago Days, Dan V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291240

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7479
  • Thank you received: 374

Paultzman wrote:

usguard wrote: dO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL COME ON BOARD or is it just a pipe dream


Not a pipe dream


He'd be a big boost to our coaching staff. He could very, well be the "biggest" recruit for us this upcoming season, if Mullin grant him some coaching authority.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Tom in Salem, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291256

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7786
  • Thank you received: 335

MJDinkins wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

usguard wrote: dO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL COME ON BOARD or is it just a pipe dream


Not a pipe dream


He'd be a big boost to our coaching staff. He could very, well be the "biggest" recruit for us this upcoming season, if Mullin grant him some coaching authority.


Why wouldn't he. He gave the keys to a 25 year old already
The following user(s) said Thank You: austour, Paultzman, frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291257

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3024
  • Thank you received: 208
I wish the chatter would stop and he would sign a contract with us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291258

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18331
  • Thank you received: 4461

MarkRedman wrote: I wish the chatter would stop and he would sign a contract with us

Be patient, always an inclusive process in hires like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61, firestorm, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291259

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7479
  • Thank you received: 374

Moose wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

usguard wrote: dO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL COME ON BOARD or is it just a pipe dream


Not a pipe dream


He'd be a big boost to our coaching staff. He could very, well be the "biggest" recruit for us this upcoming season, if Mullin grant him some coaching authority.


Why wouldn't he. He gave the keys to a 25 year old already


Ha! Good point. Just thinking of the situation with Slice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 weeks 3 days ago #291261

  • firestorm
  • firestorm's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 40

Paultzman wrote:

MarkRedman wrote: I wish the chatter would stop and he would sign a contract with us

Be patient, always an inclusive process in hires like this. Sense soon.


This is exciting news. The growing pool of talent on the court and on the sideline is very promising. Please give me a heads up when the other shoe is about to fall...
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth