Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 1 week ago #314132

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1721
  • Thank you received: 391

mjmaherjr wrote: Went to a happy hour near my house at a bar that was sponsored by this relatively new brewery called 5 boroughs brewery. Very solid IPA and Pilsner. They had a couple others but didnt feel like drinking too much but we were hanging with the owners and brewer and cool dudes and if you live in brooklyn or just like to go around to different breweries and sample some beer this one is definitely worth checking out

fiveboroughs.com/visit/


You move from Huntington?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 1 week ago #314172

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11399
  • Thank you received: 3696

Section9 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Went to a happy hour near my house at a bar that was sponsored by this relatively new brewery called 5 boroughs brewery. Very solid IPA and Pilsner. They had a couple others but didnt feel like drinking too much but we were hanging with the owners and brewer and cool dudes and if you live in brooklyn or just like to go around to different breweries and sample some beer this one is definitely worth checking out

fiveboroughs.com/visit/


You move from Huntington?

Nah still there but the brewery is trying for some local restaurants to carry their kegs so they had their beers for free at Crabtrees ( my favorite place ) for an hour then Sapsuckers then Rust and Gold then Burgerology. Too old to do 4 hours on a work night but an hour at crabtrees and and 45 minutes at Sapsuckers I can handle :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 1 week ago #314177

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4651
  • Thank you received: 2551

mjmaherjr wrote:

Section9 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Went to a happy hour near my house at a bar that was sponsored by this relatively new brewery called 5 boroughs brewery. Very solid IPA and Pilsner. They had a couple others but didnt feel like drinking too much but we were hanging with the owners and brewer and cool dudes and if you live in brooklyn or just like to go around to different breweries and sample some beer this one is definitely worth checking out

fiveboroughs.com/visit/


You move from Huntington?

Nah still there but the brewery is trying for some local restaurants to carry their kegs so they had their beers for free at Crabtrees ( my favorite place ) for an hour then Sapsuckers then Rust and Gold then Burgerology. Too old to do 4 hours on a work night but an hour at crabtrees and and 45 minutes at Sapsuckers I can handle :)


Training for the Iron-Man, hey Mike?!?
Good job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 1 week ago #314212

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11399
  • Thank you received: 3696

Chicago Days wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Section9 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Went to a happy hour near my house at a bar that was sponsored by this relatively new brewery called 5 boroughs brewery. Very solid IPA and Pilsner. They had a couple others but didnt feel like drinking too much but we were hanging with the owners and brewer and cool dudes and if you live in brooklyn or just like to go around to different breweries and sample some beer this one is definitely worth checking out

fiveboroughs.com/visit/


You move from Huntington?

Nah still there but the brewery is trying for some local restaurants to carry their kegs so they had their beers for free at Crabtrees ( my favorite place ) for an hour then Sapsuckers then Rust and Gold then Burgerology. Too old to do 4 hours on a work night but an hour at crabtrees and and 45 minutes at Sapsuckers I can handle :)


Training for the Iron-Man, hey Mike?!?
Good job!

I wish :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 1 week ago #314213

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11399
  • Thank you received: 3696
But get ready for an angry mjmahejr. Starting tomorrow and ending friday the 25th I'm trying a plant based diet and no alcohol for 2 weeks. FML !!!

The goal is 15 pounds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 5 days ago #315203

  • Moon Mullen
  • Moon Mullen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 209
  • Thank you received: 75
I watched “Informer” on Amazon, good start, episodes 2 & 3 you have second thoughts about watching, but episodes 4 through 6 make it all worthwhile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Moon Mullen.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 4 days ago #315693

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11399
  • Thank you received: 3696
Really liking the new season of True Detective starring MAHERShala Ali

He has the perfect name for an all things Maher thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 7 months 3 weeks ago #317239

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5108
  • Thank you received: 1134
Just got into Bosch on Amazon Prime. It's an interesting series about an LA detective. Worth the watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 7 months 2 weeks ago #319845

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11399
  • Thank you received: 3696
If you want to distract yourself from todays game and you like Netflix Crime Documentary type stuff the most bazaar f'd up unbelievable true story documentary called " abduction in plain sight " is on netflix. This is the craziest thing I've ever seen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 7 months 1 week ago #321068

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5231
  • Thank you received: 1797
Happy birthday to one of the truly great Redmen.com posters, who happens to be an even greater guy. Using the old saying that “it’s happy hour somewhere in the world right now”, I suspect the celebration has already begun. Enjoy the day my fellow M2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight