Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 week 3 days ago #391174

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1675

kranmars wrote:

richard A Steinfeld wrote:

kranmars wrote: Fauda was absolutely terrific. It was fast moving, and the tension was edge of your seat good.

I hope they make another season. I like those types lf shows. I will try Caliphate next.

Isn’t Fauda in Hebrew w subtitle? Looked like it would be good but I’m not a fan of subtitles.

It is both. The Israeli dialogue is in English. When the Palestinians speak it is subtitled.

Started watching Fauda and did not think that I’d like it because of the cc. But you get caught up in the story and the action. I’ve seen the 1st 2 seasons and look forward to viewing the 3rd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 week 3 days ago #391195

• Moon Mullen
  • Thank you received: 89
Just finished Cardinal season 1 (6 episodes) on Hulu, terrific Canadian detective series.

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 days 19 hours ago #391896

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 1838
I know it’s mostly tv shows discussed in this thread, but I saw the movie Knives Out the other night (it’s on amazon prime video) and thought it was really good with a great cast.

Also, Ana De Armas wowwwww she is something
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 days 9 hours ago #391928

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 266

Jack Williams wrote: I know it’s mostly tv shows discussed in this thread, but I saw the movie Knives Out the other night (it’s on amazon prime video) and thought it was really good with a great cast.

Also, Ana De Armas wowwwww she is something

Saw it last year and thought it was a very good, entertaining mystery. Funniest part was James Bond (Daniel Craig) doing a "goober" accent.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 days 23 hours ago #391975

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4734
If you like National Geographic type stuff “ The Elephant Queen “ on Apple TV is excellent

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 days 2 hours ago #392042

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4705
Just watched a free Facebook streaming of James Taylor's July 4, 2015 concert from Fenway Park. Amazing how his voice sounds exactly as it did when I first heard him in 1968. Great show except for his song Ghosts of Fenway about the Red Sox beating Yanks in 2004 AL finals lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 2 days 12 hours ago #392072

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1675

NCJohnnie wrote: Just watched a free Facebook streaming of James Taylor's July 4, 2015 concert from Fenway Park. Amazing how his voice sounds exactly as it did when I first heard him in 1968. Great show except for his song Ghosts of Fenway about the Red Sox beating Yanks in 2004 AL finals lol.

That’s why he’s dead to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

Homeland And All Things Maher 2 days 11 hours ago #392074

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4734
HBO Crime Story Documentary " I'll be gone before dark " 2nd of 6 episodes airs tonight. It's excellent
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 day 2 hours ago #392257

• TX Redman
  • Thank you received: 94
I am probably late to the party here but I finally got around to Uncut Gems on Netflix. Our esteemed alumnus Mike Francessa has a small but memorable cameo. I am no Adam Sandler fan but I liked the movie. Good fast paced story, Kevin Garnett has a major role. Little heavy on the F-bombs but that aside, I recommend it. The character played by Sandler reminds me of a guy I worked for on Long Island...

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight