Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 week ago #331103

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3618
episodes 3-6 are all around an hour and 20 minutes roughly. Episode 3 is the longest at 1:22, This is my guess for the big battle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 5 months 16 hours ago #334417

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1195

mjmaherjr wrote: episodes 3-6 are all around an hour and 20 minutes roughly. Episode 3 is the longest at 1:22, This is my guess for the big battle

I’ve heard episode 3 is going to be the “Battle of Winterfell”. Assuming the undead are gonna clash with everyone here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Game of Thrones 5 months 8 hours ago #334437

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1115
All the talk here has got me to rewatch this series. I'm up to season 3. Surprised how much got by me on the first viewing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334760

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1195

Knight wrote: All the talk here has got me to rewatch this series. I'm up to season 3. Surprised how much got by me on the first viewing.

I'm curious what kind of things you are picking up on 2nd time around? Ive heard a lot of people say this. I just finished my first watch of the whole show, and it has me wondering, what did I miss?

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334770

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2643

Jack Williams wrote:

Knight wrote: All the talk here has got me to rewatch this series. I'm up to season 3. Surprised how much got by me on the first viewing.

I'm curious what kind of things you are picking up on 2nd time around? Ive heard a lot of people say this. I just finished my first watch of the whole show, and it has me wondering, what did I miss?

Remember in season 1 when Arya is lost running around the bowels of Kings Landing. And she hides while Varys and another guy are talking. Do you know the other guy ? Took me subsequent showings to see who it was

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334771

• Knight

Moose wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

Remember in season 1 when Arya is lost running around the bowels of Kings Landing. And she hides while Varys and another guy are talking. Do you know the other guy ? Took me subsequent showings to see who it was

Illyrio Mopatis Magister of Pentos and a supporter of House Targaryen.

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334772

• Knight

Jack Williams wrote:

Really picked up on relationships.

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334773

• Moose
  • Away

Knight wrote:

Moose wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

You're like the judge in My Cousin Vinny saying how many fingers Joe Pesci is holding up :S

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334775

• Knight

Moose wrote:

Knight wrote:

Moose wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

You're like the judge in My Cousin Vinny saying how many fingers Joe Pesci is holding up :S

Lol. I had to check the name, I knew the relationship to House Targaryen.

Game of Thrones 4 months 4 weeks ago #334777

• Moose
  • Away

Jack Williams wrote:

Tommen died twice too

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter