Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341898

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3689
Theon leaving his sister to join the battle getting his balls back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341904

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 1797
Never watched this show in my life. But only because I was getting ready to watch Barry, decided to put in on for a few minutes, and that was enough. If a show doesn’t capture my interest within 15 minutes, it’s never gonna do it. Have no clue what you guys see in it, because clearly it was lost on me.

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341947

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2726

Monte wrote: Never watched this show in my life. But only because I was getting ready to watch Barry, decided to put in on for a few minutes, and that was enough. If a show doesn’t capture my interest within 15 minutes, it’s never gonna do it. Have no clue what you guys see in it, because clearly it was lost on me.

TBF tough to turn on a show in the 68th episode for 15 minutes and have it catch your attention.

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341988

• sirvoo
  • Thank you received: 222
Great show seasons 1-6. Even had potential to join the likes of Breaking bad, Sopranos & the Wire in the pantheon of all time shows. With that said the last 2 seasons have been trash. Borderline unwatchable how they’ve managed to botch this.

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341990

• Moose

sirvoo wrote: Great show seasons 1-6. Even had potential to join the likes of Breaking bad, Sopranos & the Wire in the pantheon of all time shows. With that said the last 2 seasons have been trash. Borderline unwatchable how they’ve managed to botch this.

You read the books?

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #341992

• austour
  • Thank you received: 804

Moose wrote:

sirvoo wrote: Great show seasons 1-6. Even had potential to join the likes of Breaking bad, Sopranos & the Wire in the pantheon of all time shows. With that said the last 2 seasons have been trash. Borderline unwatchable how they’ve managed to botch this.

You read the books?

Not everyone who finds the radical change in pacing and story telling/continuity since last season inconsistent read the books. (says the book reader) ;)

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #342007

• Moose

austour wrote:

Moose wrote:

You read the books?

Not everyone who finds the radical change in pacing and story telling/continuity since last season inconsistent read the books. (says the book reader) ;)

True but I would say it's likely 97 percent who didn't like last season were book readers ;)

Who cares how quickly things happened. It's a show about dragons and we're worried about how long it took Varys to travel :silly:

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #342009

• sirvoo
  • Thank you received: 222

austour wrote:

Moose wrote:

You read the books?

Lol my wife is a reader of the books and is obsessed with the show. She put me on this train of despair criticizing the show of late for the pace among other issues.

Almost nauseating how they flip from one corny 2 minute dialogue to the next. I loved the slow burn building both characters and storylines!

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #342013

• Moose

sirvoo wrote:

austour wrote:

Moose wrote:

You read the books?

Lol my wife is a reader of the books and is obsessed with the show. She put me on this train of despair criticizing the show of late for the pace among other issues.

Almost nauseating how they flip from one corny 2 minute dialogue to the next. I loved the slow burn building both characters and storylines!

I hear ya. All shows get wonky at the end. Can't go on forever. Talent gets tired. Money issues. Sopranos. Breaking Bad. GOT. I didn't read the books. I loved 7 it was like let's go and get this over but in a good way

Game of Thrones 5 months 1 day ago #342014

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3689
Lost a lot of respect t for some of my favorite posters knocking GOT. So what if the white walkers got chains out of nowhere to drag the dragon out of the water. You dream of St. John’s being good and you think this is unrealistic? Shame Shame Shame
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo, Monte, Moose

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight