Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones 5 months 16 hours ago #342025

• austour
  • Thank you received: 804
Don't get me wrong. I still love the show. And Moose's point is correct, MJM's not so much. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 5 months 16 hours ago #342027

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2723

austour wrote: Don't get me wrong. I still love the show. And Moose's point is correct, MJM's not so much. ;)

The chains I'll give anyone. That was really weird

Game of Thrones 5 months 15 hours ago #342035

• sirvoo
  • Thank you received: 222
Hahaha I will holster my criticisms until the final ep, since I have a lot of respect for you guys in this thread.

Game of Thrones 5 months 15 hours ago #342050

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1195
Season 7 wasn’t the best but I think the time for building characters and slow burning is over. It’s time for the payoff.

Game of Thrones 5 months 15 hours ago #342055

• sirvoo
Definitely understand there’s no need to build characters at this point but the story is another issue.

Game of Thrones 5 months 15 hours ago #342070

• Jack Williams

sirvoo wrote: Definitely understand there’s no need to build characters at this point but the story is another issue.

I actually like where this season seems like it’s going. Some very interesting parallels being drawn between Jon and Dany

Game of Thrones 5 months 14 hours ago #342110

• sirvoo

Jack Williams wrote:

sirvoo wrote: Definitely understand there’s no need to build characters at this point but the story is another issue.

I actually like where this season seems like it’s going. Some very interesting parallels being drawn between Jon and Dany

Thinking we may have a Mad Queen situation on the horizon with DT. Have never been a fan of Daenerys would be fantastic to see her go!

Game of Thrones 5 months 13 hours ago #342132

• Jack Williams

sirvoo wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

Thinking we may have a Mad Queen situation on the horizon with DT. Have never been a fan of Daenerys would be fantastic to see her go!

Agreed. And that’s what I’m hoping to see. I need Jon to side with the Starks and turn away from his feelings from her. If he tries to claim the throne, I think we see her go full mad queen
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo

Game of Thrones 5 months 5 hours ago #342179

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2723
Maybe its Porter Moser getting me down.

But allow me to sound like one of those who hates Season 7.

Are we supposed to now go about business as if Cersei isn't knocked up? I mean Jaime or however he spells it didn't teleport up to Winterfell. I never thought she was but figured there would be a little more focus on that before she hopped into bed with the deranged Euron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo

Game of Thrones 5 months 4 hours ago #342186

• sirvoo

Moose wrote: Maybe its Porter Moser getting me down.

But allow me to sound like one of those who hates Season 7.

Are we supposed to now go about business as if Cersei isn't knocked up? I mean Jaime or however he spells it didn't teleport up to Winterfell. I never thought she was but figured there would be a little more focus on that before she hopped into bed with the deranged Euron.

Who knows, she’s back to guzzling wine. Apparently Euron is a sorcerer of some sorts which has not been alluded to in the show I don’t think. He could have impregnated her when he touched her belly for all we know (assuming he pulled out 5 min before lol).

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight