Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Forbes Top Colleges - 2019

Forbes Top Colleges - 2019 2 months 2 weeks ago #357169

  • RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 2032
  • Thank you received: 1097
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forbes Top Colleges - 2019 2 months 1 week ago #357513

  • redstorm89
  • redstorm89's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1151
  • Thank you received: 63
US News Ranking

us news rankings came out today. we dropped from 152 to 179. the methodology is flawed but I thought gempesaw was brought in to raise the rankings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forbes Top Colleges - 2019 2 months 1 week ago #357517

  • Sju grad 13
  • Sju grad 13's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 519

redstorm89 wrote: US News Ranking

us news rankings came out today. we dropped from 152 to 179. the methodology is flawed but I thought gempesaw was brought in to raise the rankings.


Exactly. Instead we have dropped from 133 when he started to 179 right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forbes Top Colleges - 2019 2 months 1 week ago #357519

  • Class of 72
  • Class of 72's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7891
  • Thank you received: 3116

Sju grad 13 wrote:

redstorm89 wrote: US News Ranking

us news rankings came out today. we dropped from 152 to 179. the methodology is flawed but I thought gempesaw was brought in to raise the rankings.


Exactly. Instead we have dropped from 133 when he started to 179 right now.


I'll say the same thing that I said when they hired Mullin and Bobby.........bad decision that has had a negative impact. Bean counters never bring academics up.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sju grad 13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forbes Top Colleges - 2019 2 months 1 week ago #357520

  • Sju grad 13
  • Sju grad 13's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 519

Class of 72 wrote:

Sju grad 13 wrote:

redstorm89 wrote: US News Ranking

us news rankings came out today. we dropped from 152 to 179. the methodology is flawed but I thought gempesaw was brought in to raise the rankings.


Exactly. Instead we have dropped from 133 when he started to 179 right now.


I'll say the same thing that I said when they hired Mullin and Bobby.........bad decision that has had a negative impact. Bean counters never bring academics up.


To be fair to the administration they actually did spend money on athletics It was just wasted on a lazy coach. But there’s no excuse on being cheap for your president.

Harrington was corrupt but he wasn’t cheap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sju grad 13.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight