Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346951

• redmannorth
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2131

NCJohnnie wrote: Given the late recruiting start Coach has gotten (through no fault of his own), I'd love to see us kick start the momentum by getting a commitment from this high potential kid today.

I applaud our very thin staff for getting out on the road immediately and trying to fill holes, I truly do and would be pleased if we got a commitment from this kid. However , I suggest we all temper our expectations for a season or two as while he has certain skills ‘ potential ‘ is the key word to describe his current abilities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buckethead, Paultzman, AlBovino, redken, gonzalo, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346952

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13940
This is his first visit and unofficial one. He has a series of visits lined up elsewhere I am sure. I would not expect today to yield a commitment.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346954

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2734

Paultzman wrote: This is his first visit and unofficial one. He has a series of visits lined up elsewhere I am sure. I would not expect today to yield a commitment.

Only his first visit this late in the game????

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346955

• Paultzman

Moose wrote:

Paultzman wrote: This is his first visit and unofficial one. He has a series of visits lined up elsewhere I am sure. I would not expect today to yield a commitment.

Perhaps I am wrong, but could not find any visits for schools noted in his recruitment over past year.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346956

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2734

Paultzman wrote:

Moose wrote:

Perhaps I am wrong, but could not find any visits for schools noted in his recruitment over past year.

Just kind of surprising. No officials would mean academics aren't in order, but no unofficials is pretty rare. Many variables of course.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346957

• Paultzman

Moose wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Moose wrote:

Just kind of surprising. No officials would mean academics aren't in order, but no unofficials is pretty rare. Many variables of course.

True, some more visits in works;

Latest News: Maidoh is visiting St. John's this week. He is also trying to set up visits to UMass, Georgia, Towson, and Stetson. (4/29/19)
Billikens.com site
www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?/topic...ting-lists-by-class/

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346958

• Paultzman
From site noted in last post;
Chris Maidoh - 6-10, 185 - Riverdale Park, MD (Scotland Campus, PA) - Twitter: @Ayeechris_

Offers: SLU, St. Bonaventure, UMass, Georgia, Wyoming, Charlotte, Towson, Western Carolina, Stetson, North Alabama.

Interest: St. John's, Tulsa, Marshall, Texas-San Antonio, Canisius.

Latest News: Maidoh is visiting St. John's this week. He is also trying to set up visits to UMass, Georgia, Towson, and Stetson. (4/29/19)

Scouting Report: Maidoh is a long, versatile stretch forward who can step out and shoot the three. He blocks and disrupts a ton of shots defensively, using his 7-3 wingspan along with good footwork and timing. He's a strong finisher with good leaping ability, and is developing a more complete offensive skill set. He gets up and down the floor very well and has a lot of athleticism. He's raw and will need to add to his frame but he has a ton of potential. He's a very late bloomer; he was a lower division/juco prospect before he graduated from Parkdale HS in Maryland in 2018 and took a prep year at SCS.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346960

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1435
He can help us defensively right away. Both Steere and he are excellent athletes and can block shots. They can both move their feet well. He’s certainly a little raw, and thin but similar to Tariq Owens’s a bit as a freshman. I think this kid has more forward skills buy a bit right off the bat. If we are going to be playing 10 deep, he can help right away.

As far as taking visits, there’s SJU and then there’s the rest. Aside from Georgia, if this kid wants to play in the most competitive setting, SJU a no-brainer of all the choices. In addition, Anderson’s system also suits him well.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #346963

• Paultzman
I was probably wrong on his unofficial visits, but did find his only official visit was to North Alabama.

Q&A with Chris Maidoh
1. What offers do you currently have? St. Bonaventure, St. Louis, Umass, UNC Charlotte, Stetson, North Alabama

2. Have you taken any officials yet? 1, a visit to North Alabama

3. Do you have any visits currently scheduled? No I currently do not have any visits scheduled yet

4. How would you best describe your game? I would describe my game as very versatile

5. How have you improved with your prep year at Scotland Campus Sports? A prep year at Scotland Campus helped me improve a lot on and off the court. It really helped me understand the game on another level. It also made me a tougher player, especially going up against people who are really good players at practice and in games.

6. Do you have a timeline to announce where you are going in mind or a date set yet? As of right now I do not have a set time when and where I will be signing to yet.

From 4/9/19
agent49.net/qa-with-chris-maidoh/
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, redmanwest, Coaster, Knight, Chicago Days

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Chris Maidoh, PF, Scotland Performance Institute 4 months 2 weeks ago #347154

• Coaster
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 65
Apologies if posted previously. From 4/18
www.prephoops.com/2018/04/prospect-spotlight-chris-maidoh-2018/

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight