Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 days ago #361687

• Amaseinyourface
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 929
BTW both full games can be seen on “The Grind Session” youtube page. A lot of SJU interest on one sideline.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 days ago #361688

• Logen
  • Thank you received: 1449

Paultzman wrote: OSL National defeated MInnesota Prep 88-75 in the Minnesota Classic. Jaquan Sanders - 20pts, 5asts, 3rebs, Max Amadasun - 16pts, 11rebs, 2blks, Dylan Wusu - 15pts, 5asts, 4rebs, Posh Alexander - 12pts, 9asts, 5rebs,… instagram.com/p/B4bBKMQh25G/…

19 assists between Sanders, Wusu, and Alexander a very nice number.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Patrick C ripdumaine, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 days ago #361713

• Amaseinyourface
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 929

Amaseinyourface wrote: BTW both full games can be seen on “The Grind Session” youtube page. A lot of SJU interest on one sideline.

If you watch The game Vs Aspire prep you can fast forward to the beginning of second half to see the talent that our two commits have. 17 of their teams 21 points in about a 5 minute span. My guy Jaquan Sanders had an awful game! A few air balls on wide open shots. I’ve seen about 8 full games of theirs and that was by far the worst he’s performed, Don’t let this one fool you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, MJDinkins

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 days ago #361714

• kred
  • Thank you received: 55
Too bad we didn't land Max

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 days ago #361721

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2407

kred wrote: Too bad we didn't land Max

I used to think Gray was better, but Max might be improving at a more rapid pace. It is a shame we missed out on him.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 23 hours ago #362620

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 14943
Zach B

Plan is for Our Savior Lutheran St. John's commits Posh Alexander and Dylan Wusu to sign next Monday, I'm told. #sjubb
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, gonzalo, ejoyce, capmaker, Valgoth, panther2, L J S A, JohnnyFan, NCJohnnie, BrooklynRed

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight