Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #356781

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 13941
@OSLBasketball with a dominant 70-49 win over South Shore in the @SMARTBALLNYC championship last night. OSL was led by @WusuDylan with 23 points St. John’s Commit @PoshAlexander scored 20 points Marcus Burnett led South Shore with 17 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #356782

• Paultzman
  • Away
“After a back and forth opening quarter it was Our Savior Lutheran that took control for good in the second quarter as recent St. John's commit Posh Alexander '20 was dishing out assists to just about everyone, and with Dylan Wusu '20 leading the offensive burst it was Falcons as they rolled to the Smartball title with a 70-49 victory”

“Alexander didn't look to score as much as he did facilitate and play lock down defense as the hustle and aggressiveness of Our Savior Lutheran allowed them to open the second quarter on a 16-0 run and they never looked back from there”

nychoops.rivals.com/news/osl-monsoons-so...o-win-smartball-chip
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster, Logen

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 3 weeks 3 days ago #356786

• Logen
  • Thank you received: 1239

Paultzman wrote: “After a back and forth opening quarter it was Our Savior Lutheran that took control for good in the second quarter as recent St. John's commit Posh Alexander '20 was dishing out assists to just about everyone, and with Dylan Wusu '20 leading the offensive burst it was Falcons as they rolled to the Smartball title with a 70-49 victory”

“Alexander didn't look to score as much as he did facilitate and play lock down defense as the hustle and aggressiveness of Our Savior Lutheran allowed them to open the second quarter on a 16-0 run and they never looked back from there”

nychoops.rivals.com/news/osl-monsoons-so...o-win-smartball-chip

“Facilitate and lock down”!! Music to my ears............
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, Paultzman

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 5 days 21 hours ago #357750

• Paultzman
  • Away

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 4 days 4 minutes ago #357822

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1023
Posh has dropped pretty quickly in the rankings. On 247 he's down to #152 (3 stars) whereas a month ago he was around #90 (4 stars). He dropped before he committed to around #102, so I think this may just be more of the 247 Composite sites updating their rankings. Hopefully this is just a reaction to his injury and not his recent play, but who knows. Regardless, I'm much more concerned with where he's at a year from now and hope he can get back to 4 star status.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 3 days 23 hours ago #357823

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1436

Adam wrote: Posh has dropped pretty quickly in the rankings. On 247 he's down to #152 (3 stars) whereas a month ago he was around #90 (4 stars). He dropped before he committed to around #102, so I think this may just be more of the 247 Composite sites updating their rankings. Hopefully this is just a reaction to his injury and not his recent play, but who knows. Regardless, I'm much more concerned with where he's at a year from now and hope he can get back to 4 star status.

He dropped because he was injured and out the year. Played for like 3 weeks and was out of shape and rusty. I don’t expect that to continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adam

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY 1 day 1 hour ago #358009

• Dan V
  • Thank you received: 310

Adam wrote: Posh has dropped pretty quickly in the rankings. On 247 he's down to #152 (3 stars) whereas a month ago he was around #90 (4 stars). He dropped before he committed to around #102, so I think this may just be more of the 247 Composite sites updating their rankings. Hopefully this is just a reaction to his injury and not his recent play, but who knows. Regardless, I'm much more concerned with where he's at a year from now and hope he can get back to 4 star status.

Honestly it doesnt matter. It's still the same kid and he's a perfect fit in Anderson's system. Regardless of rankings he is our PG of the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Logen, L J S A

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight