Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 2 days ago #356198

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23569
  • Thank you received: 13896
“Although Diarra said he doesn’t have a timeline as far as reducing his list he does want to start taking visits during the fall.. As far as making a final decision, the Rivals.com 4-star guard said “I might want to try [to decide] before school starts."

nychoops.rivals.com/news/recruiting-update-hassan-diarra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 1 day ago #356209

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1716
  • Thank you received: 385

Paultzman wrote: “Although Diarra said he doesn’t have a timeline as far as reducing his list he does want to start taking visits during the fall.. As far as making a final decision, the Rivals.com 4-star guard said “I might want to try [to decide] before school starts."

nychoops.rivals.com/news/recruiting-update-hassan-diarra


What are the chances of getting two of the three pg recruits, an aside from Posh, do we still have a shot with AC or HD?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 1 day ago #356210

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23569
  • Thank you received: 13896

Section9 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: “Although Diarra said he doesn’t have a timeline as far as reducing his list he does want to start taking visits during the fall.. As far as making a final decision, the Rivals.com 4-star guard said “I might want to try [to decide] before school starts."

nychoops.rivals.com/news/recruiting-update-hassan-diarra


What are the chances of getting two of the three pg recruits, an aside from Posh, do we still have a shot with AC or HD?

Imo, getting two would be very tough. I would be quite happy with Posh, a very good possibility. Getting him and a Juco wing or two like Cole and/or Guess would be a nice haul. The latter two could help replace Heron and Figgy. Of course our chronic big man void will merit attention as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section9, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 1 day ago #356211

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3577
  • Thank you received: 2120

Paultzman wrote: “Although Diarra said he doesn’t have a timeline as far as reducing his list he does want to start taking visits during the fall.. As far as making a final decision, the Rivals.com 4-star guard said “I might want to try [to decide] before school starts."

nychoops.rivals.com/news/recruiting-update-hassan-diarra


Hearing that he is going to start and finish his visits......and possibly make a decision before school starts, makes me think he has a heavy lean. Time will tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 1 day ago #356215

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4381
  • Thank you received: 1427
We could easily go with two of these guards as they’re all pretty versus tile, especially Posh and Diarra. UConn had no issues with Napier and Boatright among many of their other backcourt combos in the past. More than enough room for both. I’ll
take one though and go from there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 month 1 day ago #356227

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5911
  • Thank you received: 1632

MCNPA wrote: We could easily go with two of these guards as they’re all pretty versus tile, especially Posh and Diarra. UConn had no issues with Napier and Boatright among many of their other backcourt combos in the past. More than enough room for both. I’ll
take one though and go from there...

No issues is an understatement-they won a national championship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 3 weeks 1 day ago #356750

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23569
  • Thank you received: 13896
Tough one, but;

Hassan Diarra – Putnam, CT

PG | 6-foot-2 | 180 lbs | No. 62 overall

An elite point guard prospect, Hassan Diarra does a little bit of everything on the court. He exhibits excellent court vision, attacks the basket with ferocity, and more than holds his own on the defensive end of the floor. Even though SJU already holds a backcourt commitment from this class, the coaching staff is likely looking to snag a partner for Posh Alexander. Diarra could fit that bill as a top-75 floor general that recently finished a strong summer on the EYBL circuit. Over the course of 17 contests with PSA Cardinals (NY), Diarra averaged 13.2 points (.414/.286/.676), 4.6 rebounds, 4.1 assists, and 1.3 steals per game. Diarra indicated to Zach Braziller that the SJU coaching staff has been very active in communicating with him and the talented point guard also took an unofficial visit to campus in late June.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo, capmaker, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 week 15 hours ago #357475

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23569
  • Thank you received: 13896

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 1 week 15 hours ago #357477

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9636
  • Thank you received: 2723

Paultzman wrote: davesjoint.net/2019/09/08/this-is-new-yo...division-i-prospect/


When asked what it would take for a school to land his services, Diarra replied, “Relationaship with the [head] coach, a family-oriented environment, winning, I like winning of course.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 6 days 3 hours ago #357565

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23569
  • Thank you received: 13896

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight