Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020 Recruits

2020 Recruits 1 week 6 days ago #383230

  • sjc88
  • sjc88's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2003
  • Thank you received: 858

Moose wrote: Props to Dan Stokes for finding something to write about during his social distancing. I hope his 353 Twitter followers enjoyed. However no chance of either coming to SJU and I'm good with that.


Funny, I read the same story and was checking the date. Thought it was something from last year. At this point, none of that stuff makes sense for SJU. I thought I was in an alternate reality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 6 days ago #383247

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5836
  • Thank you received: 1579

sjc88 wrote:

Moose wrote: Props to Dan Stokes for finding something to write about during his social distancing. I hope his 353 Twitter followers enjoyed. However no chance of either coming to SJU and I'm good with that.


Funny, I read the same story and was checking the date. Thought it was something from last year. At this point, none of that stuff makes sense for SJU. I thought I was in an alternate reality.


Also thought that was old, but checked and it seems current. Anyone in the know aware what is going on with this young man?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 6 days ago #383248

  • RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2346
  • Thank you received: 1394

Knight wrote: Noah Farrakhan and Nate Tabor

empirewritesback.com/2020/03/24/will-sch...ing-impact-st-johns/


Interesting that Tabor visited w/ this staff on Dec 8. Thought he was no in picture at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 6 days ago #383249

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25936
  • Thank you received: 17900

RedStormNC wrote:

Knight wrote: Noah Farrakhan and Nate Tabor

empirewritesback.com/2020/03/24/will-sch...ing-impact-st-johns/


Interesting that Tabor visited w/ this staff on Dec 8. Thought he was no in picture at all

Been out of picture w SJ for quite a while
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 6 days ago #383254

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 6353
  • Thank you received: 2727
I heard Tabor is going to commit to Iona if he has the scores he needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 4 days ago #383402

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25936
  • Thank you received: 17900
Another grad transfer big name to monitor, St Benedict’s NJ, Arnaldo Toro

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/pla...4066875/arnaldo-toro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

2020 Recruits 1 week 4 days ago #383414

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10310
  • Thank you received: 3504

Paultzman wrote: Another grad transfer big name to monitor, St Benedict’s NJ, Arnaldo Toro

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/pla...4066875/arnaldo-toro


This guys minutes were all over the map this year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 4 days ago #383415

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25936
  • Thank you received: 17900

Moose wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Another grad transfer big name to monitor, St Benedict’s NJ, Arnaldo Toro

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/pla...4066875/arnaldo-toro


This guys minutes were all over the map this year

I think he was hurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 4 days ago #383416

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25936
  • Thank you received: 17900
DeMeo working hard on grad transfer interior player Chevez Goodman of Wofford
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, richard A Steinfeld, Matty Hoops, Patrick C ripdumaine, Making Plays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 1 week 4 days ago #383417

  • Matty Hoops
  • Matty Hoops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 175

Paultzman wrote: DeMeo working hard on grad transfer interior player Chevez Goodman of Wofford


Would be very happy with Goodwin. Wish his rebound rate was a little better, but is a finisher around the rim. High FG%. Played really good ball down the stretch this year. NCAA tournament experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, otis, Making Plays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight