Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL)

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 4 days 5 hours ago #359734

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 2587
One more example this Staff is not standing pat on existing offers that may opt elsewhere and is digging wide and deep for that elusive Big. Refreshing to see. Hope we can get one of these guys for 2020.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 4 days 4 hours ago #359735

• P1NSTR1PEZ
  • Thank you received: 10
interesting that SJU expressing interest in him and team mate Jonathan Aybar

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 4 days 3 hours ago #359741

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 2268
For whatever it is worth the women signed a player late in the summer from Sweden who will play the 4/5 this season. It can only help in the recruitment in my humble opinion if he visits campus.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 4 days 3 hours ago #359743

• Joe Tempesta
  • Thank you received: 8
On the other hand, Mussini was a life saver. He agreed to play out of position, and he had a nice three point shot.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 3 days 13 hours ago #359767

• redken
  • Thank you received: 932

MainMan wrote: Ah yes the European big man recruit... a topic that has excited SJU fans from the days of Marco Baldi to Tom Freudenberg.

Let's not forget Amar.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 3 days 11 hours ago #359775

• Chicago Days
The Staff keeps digging but with Max Amadasun visiting Pitt this weekend, and not favored to land Josh Gray or Cliff Omoruyi, let's hope we have a decent shot at this kid.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 3 days 11 hours ago #359777

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1514

Chicago Days wrote: The Staff keeps digging but with Max Amadasun visiting Pitt this weekend, and not favored to land Josh Gray or Cliff Omoruyi, let's hope we have a decent shot at this kid.

Well he’s just visiting Pitt. In addition, we are done with all of our other recruiting and it’s extremely early. We will be looking to recruit only one guy for 2020 at this point and I’m sure Amadasun and Johan aren’t the only two decent bigs between October and next season. Other kids will pop up as well. Main thing is landing the right one that can get us moving forward.

Johan Crafoord - PF - Central Pointe Christian (FL) 3 days 11 hours ago #359779

• Chicago Days

MCNPA wrote:

Chicago Days wrote: The Staff keeps digging but with Max Amadasun visiting Pitt this weekend, and not favored to land Josh Gray or Cliff Omoruyi, let's hope we have a decent shot at this kid.

Well he’s just visiting Pitt. In addition, we are done with all of our other recruiting and it’s extremely early. We will be looking to recruit only one guy for 2020 at this point and I’m sure Amadasun and Johan aren’t the only two decent bigs between October and next season. Other kids will pop up as well. Main thing is landing the right one that can get us moving forward.

Good points but 2 things. I doubt we want this search for a Big to linger into the Spring and 'official visits' to other campuses worry me...Bayon Matos off the board on the Saturday of his 'official' to UNM. Color me neurotic.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight