Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 2 weeks ago #348745

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4227
  • Thank you received: 1275
Would be nice if we can keep Tabor on board. Kids is talented and the type of player that would work well with cma’s style. He’s a highly ranked kid and would make it easier for us to concentrate efforts on building rest of the roster back up. Would be nice to keep a commit from this 4-star kid with versatile skill-set.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Patrick C ripdumaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MCNPA.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 1 week ago #348871

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 22948
  • Thank you received: 12874
The New York Renaissance went 2-2 on the weekend. Sacred Heart's Nate Tabor was at his best on Saturday. He opened the day with 11 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists vs. a loaded Vegas Elite team and finished with 9 points and 6 assists in a win over Each 1 Teach 1.

newenglandrecruitingreport.com/in-the-ne...ons-goes-4-0-in-indy
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCNPA, Frank61, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 6 days ago #349737

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 22948
  • Thank you received: 12874
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster, capmaker, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 6 days ago #349740

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4647
  • Thank you received: 2551
Been thinking that Nate Tabor recommitting would be a very high moment for the program.
Hope it happens!
OT Paultz, is that a 'prediction', or a 'sense'?
Lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 6 days ago #349741

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4431
  • Thank you received: 225
That would be wonderful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 6 days ago #349744

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5791
  • Thank you received: 2187

Paultzman wrote:


I'm actually good with him not getting the nation's attention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 1 day ago #350165

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 22948
  • Thank you received: 12874
Would not assume Tabor will consider re-committing to Johnnies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaseinyourface

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 1 day ago #350170

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5016
  • Thank you received: 1075

Paultzman wrote: Would not assume Tabor will consider re-committing to Johnnies.


Would you say chances are slim to none?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 1 day ago #350172

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4647
  • Thank you received: 2551

Paultzman wrote: Would not assume Tabor will consider re-committing to Johnnies.



Yikes.
I know these things are fluid Paultz, but what happened in last couple days to crush our ‘odds’?
Pursuing other kids?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 month 1 day ago #350174

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9354
  • Thank you received: 2407

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Would not assume Tabor will consider re-committing to Johnnies.



Yikes.
I know these things are fluid Paultz, but what happened in last couple days to crush our ‘odds’?
Pursuing other kids?


Nothing in past days. It’s just a different regime. Different viewpoints. Different fits
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter