Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 week 2 days ago #357510

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1023
When Mullin recruited him in early January he was ranked #63 (4 stars) on 247 Composite. Since then he has dropped a LOT and is now #175 (3 stars). Still a solid ranking, but if there are any concerns (such as jumping from school to school) then not worth the risk.

Side note: early January was such a great time. We were ranked, had only one loss*, beat Georgetown on CBS in OT, destroyed a ranked Marquette team, got our highest ranked recruit since Ponds, etc. At least we had a damn good stretch, but things do change and Tabor may not be the stud he once was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 week 2 days ago #357512

• kred
  • Thank you received: 48

Paultzman wrote: Tabor now at Christ the King, May break record for most high schools attended. :)

So is that our CTK in Queens or are we starting a trend in reverse. Any of you who know Arbitello, what's up.. BTW is he still coaching there ? Lot's of questions today

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 week 2 days ago #357514

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 857
One would think that Coach Mike Anderson will not touch N Tabor unless our head coach "did his due diligence" and was convinced Tabor would blend in and help rather than hinder. I find it difficult to believe Coach Anderson would "waste" a scholarship if he has ANY concern about the player.
All the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105

Nate Tabor - G/F - Waterbury, CT 1 week 2 days ago #357521

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 13940
Not happening is common view at this point, but time will tell. To me, that is fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Last edit: by Paultzman.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight