Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 2 months 4 days ago #367712

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 16917
Staff at LuHi to see him today

The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, JackofVirginia, gonzalo, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 1 month 3 weeks ago #369087

• Paultzman
Long way to go, but staff really likes this kid apparently;

Per @LuHiBadketball
LuHi finishes in 3rd at the Iolani Classic going 3-1, taking home the Ray Wong Sportsmanship Award for best team culture & attitude. Andre Curbelo was named the tournaments Most Outstanding Player, Kacper Klaczek & Zed Key made the all tournament team. Beach Ball Classic up next!

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 1 month 3 weeks ago #369089

• Paultzman
Long way to go, but staff really likes Kacper apparently;

Per @LuHiBadketball
LuHi finishes in 3rd at the Iolani Classic going 3-1, taking home the Ray Wong Sportsmanship Award for best team culture & attitude. Andre Curbelo was named the tournaments Most Outstanding Player, Kacper Klaczek & Zed Key made the all tournament team. Beach Ball Classic up next!

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 1 month 3 weeks ago #369101

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 771

Paultzman wrote: Long way to go, but staff really likes Kacper apparently;

Per @LuHiBadketball
LuHi finishes in 3rd at the Iolani Classic going 3-1, taking home the Ray Wong Sportsmanship Award for best team culture & attitude. Andre Curbelo was named the tournaments Most Outstanding Player, Kacper Klaczek & Zed Key made the all tournament team. Beach Ball Classic up next![/quote

Paultz, I am no recruiting expert and don’t pretend to be one but I gotta think Coach and Staff must be working really hard to capitalize on the positive vibe around the program. Not only some wins but the relentless brand of basketball should be attractive to a good number of these kids. Very exciting times and hope they can keep momentum rolling.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, ShrekII

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 1 month 3 weeks ago #369125

• Paultzman

sjc88 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Long way to go, but staff really likes Kacper apparently;

Per @LuHiBadketball
LuHi finishes in 3rd at the Iolani Classic going 3-1, taking home the Ray Wong Sportsmanship Award for best team culture & attitude. Andre Curbelo was named the tournaments Most Outstanding Player, Kacper Klaczek & Zed Key made the all tournament team. Beach Ball Classic up next![/quote

Paultz, I am no recruiting expert and don’t pretend to be one but I gotta think Coach and Staff must be working really hard to capitalize on the positive vibe around the program. Not only some wins but the relentless brand of basketball should be attractive to a good number of these kids. Very exciting times and hope they can keep momentum rolling.

My sense is CMA & staff have established very positive relationships with key AAU & HS programs in short order. Playing well & with an uptempo style must be appealing to kids as well. Early, but winning games like last night and WVU at MSG, are head turners & sustaining that has to help recruiting imo.

The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, SJU85, redken, gonzalo, sjc88, ShrekII

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 2 weeks 3 days ago #375095

• Paultzman

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 2 weeks 2 days ago #375152

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 602
I was at the game. Hits the boards hard and can pass. A nice overall game

Also he needs to be moved to 2021 as LuHi lists him as a Junior not a Sophomore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, bamafan

Kacper Klaczek 6’8” F, LuHi, LI, NY 1 week 3 days ago #376222

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3233
Watching LuHi now on ESPN3 vs. Sierra Caynon and Kacper can really pass. Great vision. Heady player.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight