Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 2 weeks 5 days ago #387603

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 18723

Andrew wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Kansas coach Bill Self talked to Jordan Riley's dad for 40 minutes on Wednesday.

He has Zoom calls coming up with Georgetown and Kansas.
Zagoria

Having two kids in the class of 2021 that live in the NYC Metro Area like Mr. Riley, I would want my kids to wait as long as possible to see where things were with regard to COVID 19 before they made a decision on college. I would be surprised if Jordan makes a decision for a while.

You are spot on about that. I have distinct impression the family realizes this is a critical decision warranting all information possible and the on campus official visits when available will be a critical component of the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 2 weeks 3 days ago #387695

• Paultzman
The Long Island native 6’3” PG/SG Jordan Riley (Brentwood HS NY) holds a solid offer sheet. “Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Seton Hall, St Johns, Stony Brook, Georgetown, Kansas State, Wake Forest, DePaul, and Hofstra have offered him, said his father Monty Riley. The guard has interest from Villanova, Clemson, Florida State, UCF, Creighton, Texas A&M, Miami, Kansas, and Vanderbilt. With a football player’s physique and point guard skills.

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 2 weeks 3 days ago #387707

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2169
Father's name is Monty. He's a cinch! ;) :)

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 6 days 3 hours ago #388670

• Paultzman
Told directly Jordan is still conducting zoom visits in order to narrow the field hopefully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShrekII

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 3 days 55 minutes ago #388914

• Paultzman
Never pay much attention to Rivals, but Jordan #140 in latest ranking

n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2021

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 1 day 5 hours ago #389059

• Paultzman
Iona / Pitino offered Jordan yesterday

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 57 minutes ago #389168

• Paultzman
NYCHoops.net spoke with the guard father Monty Riley about his latest offer, “Iona offered yesterday. I had a long zoom with Rick Pitino. He’s going to make Iona the Gonzaga of the East! Pitino also said Jordan is a top 20 because there no other kid in 2021 that possesses his athleticism and matched with his skills. Pitino is not the only one that said that to me. But Rick he was the one that really hammered that in me.”

Monty Riley gave his thoughts after speaking with the Iona head coach. “Rick’s determination of having all his players make it, is his biggest asset. He is so determined right now! He’s very high on Jordan because of his athleticism and high basketball skill.”

Riley list offers from Rutgers, Seton Hall, Virginia Tech, Georgetown, Hofstra, Creighton, Kansas State, Wake Forest, Stony Brook, St Johns, Pittsburgh, DePaul, and Iona. He holds interest from FSU, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Miami, Clemson, Kansas, and Georgia Tech.

nychoops.rivals.com/news/long-islander-zooms-new-offer

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 42 minutes ago #389169

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2169
Dum dee dum dum! :)

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 26 minutes ago #389172

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 3366

Paultzman wrote: NYCHoops.net spoke with the guard father Monty Riley about his latest offer, “Iona offered yesterday. I had a long zoom with Rick Pitino. He’s going to make Iona the Gonzaga of the East! Pitino also said Jordan is a top 20 because there no other kid in 2021 that possesses his athleticism and matched with his skills. Pitino is not the only one that said that to me. But Rick he was the one that really hammered that in me.”

Monty Riley gave his thoughts after speaking with the Iona head coach. “Rick’s determination of having all his players make it, is his biggest asset. He is so determined right now! He’s very high on Jordan because of his athleticism and high basketball skill.”

Riley list offers from Rutgers, Seton Hall, Virginia Tech, Georgetown, Hofstra, Creighton, Kansas State, Wake Forest, Stony Brook, St Johns, Pittsburgh, DePaul, and Iona. He holds interest from FSU, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Miami, Clemson, Kansas, and Georgia Tech.

nychoops.rivals.com/news/long-islander-zooms-new-offer

Truthfully this scares me as Jordan is not a 4 or 5 star kid at present. A local 3 star kid that Pitino with his NBA background and prior NCAA championships recruits very hard becomes a possibility for Iona. They see what Rick can do for them as a player. In addition to being a great coach Rick is a great salesman. This recruiting battle just sounds like it got all that much harder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight