Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 weeks 6 days ago #387553

• Rehobie
  • Thank you received: 45

MJDinkins wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Not betting rent on this :)Have seen him one time vs OSL(Posh,Wusu). The kind of player every team needs, a shooter. A solid get if we could.

"I am now considering Virginia Tech, Xavier, Maryland, Georgetown, Rutgers and St. John's noted Cornish."

247sports.com/college/basketball/recruit...-Rutgers--147224437/

I heard Maryland was the team to beat for his services.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 weeks 6 days ago #387561

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 18722
remaining schools for ZAGSBLOG:

Maryland: “They think I can fit in their play style and really be effective for their squad.”

Georgetown. “They told me last week I’m a big priority for their program and are on me hard.”

St. John’s: “They came right after I cut my list to 8 and this school and coaching staff was a group that I loved and I wanted to have more calls and build more of a relationship with them.”

Virginia Tech: “Me and my family all have a good relationship with the assistant and head coach.”

Rutgers. “They’re a Big 10 school so they play in a big conference with big players and I feel like I’m a big guard so it could be a good fit.”

Xavier. “They’ve been showing love since they saw me play. They are the school that goes all in when there are players they want and that’s what they are doing with me. Great coaching staff.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 weeks 6 days ago #387563

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4565
Nice to see we've made up enough ground with this kid to make his final 6. Sure sounds like Xavier is one of the favorites though.

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 weeks 5 days ago #387565

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 311
But I liked what he said about. Coach and staff,feel we are still in this
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 weeks 5 days ago #387606

• Paultzman
Maryland seems the safe bet:

“Four-star small forward Ike Cornish is moving forward with his recruitment.

The 6-foot-6 swingman is now down to Georgetown, Maryland, Rutgers, St. John's, Virginia Tech and Xavier. Having already seen Georgetown, Maryland and Xavier unofficially, Cornish also had a decision date in mind and will announce his college choice on Aug. 21, his birthday.

An athletic wing who can score in transition or halfcourt sets, Cornish emerged as a national level prospect during his junior season.

There's still plenty of time for his finalists to make their cases, but as of today I would peg Maryland as the team to beat.“

basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/sta...-dunn-adds-big-offer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 6 days 1 hour ago #388674

• Paultzman
Four-star junior Ike Cornish recently completed his virtual visits with Rutgers and St. John’s, he told @Stockrisers.

They’re among his finalists that also include: Maryland, Virginia Tech, Georgetown, and Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Coaster, QueensBall, NCJohnnie

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 days 22 hours ago #388917

• Paultzman
A four-star wing in the 2021 class, Ike Cornish recently cut his school list to a final six last month that features Georgetown, Maryland, Rutgers, St. John's, Virginia Tech and Xavier. The Baltimore native, who is completing his high school career at Legacy Charter School in Greenville, S.C., has also set his commitment date for his birthday on Aug. 21.

While he will likely make his decision before he can take an official visit, my FutureCast is on Maryland for Cornish and I doubt that I would change it between now and his decision. However, if there is one school that could step in the way of the Terps, it is Xavier.

basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twi...se-memphis-transfers

Ike Cornish, SG, Baltimore, Md 2 days 20 hours ago #388927

• Steve Knortz
  • Thank you received: 62
Would he come early? With LJ gone, SJU has room.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight