Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sean Durugordon SG,Putnam Science Academy

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 2 weeks 2 days ago #387749

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 434
Judging this staff's recruiting ability seems a bit premature to me. Anderson has had the job about 12 months and this is his 2nd class. Thought they did a really good job finding some guys short notice in that first one (Dunn, Champagnie) and this one looks really solid to me given how long coaches tend to recruit guys. Next year's class feels like the first one I can see being disappointed in if it feels underwhelming. Agree that we'll eventually need to see a consensus high level recruit every couple of classes to keep up with the league but I've been pleased so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 2 weeks 2 days ago #387751

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2709
February and March matter.

Spring/Summer class rank.....not so much.

As a program, we are getting our footing after several years of dysfunction. I think we have a quality class coming in and the trajectory improvement is greater than I expected. I believe CMA will begin to land the occasional 4-star.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Sean Durugordon SG,Putnam Science Academy 2 weeks 2 days ago #387759

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 560

usguard wrote: Don’t think we should be happy with this list actually disappted

Why am I not surprised?:ohmy: :dry:

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 2 weeks 2 days ago #387766

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2723

JohnnyFan wrote: I believe CMA will begin to land the occasional 4-star.

Regularly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, redmannorth, SJUNC, otis, RedStormRising, JohnnyFan

Sean Durugordon SG,Putnam Science Academy 2 weeks 1 day ago #387795

• austour
  • Thank you received: 1007

MainMan wrote:

austour wrote:

redmannorth wrote: Mike did we not get a real top 25 class this year ?
The experts ranked us 15th or 16th, are you not happy with that ? I know I certainly am. .

Who ranked this class in the top 25? Haven't seen it but I don't visit too many sites, just 247 who has the 4 man class and ESPN who doesn't have them in the top 25.

Clark Francis, Hoop Scoop

Thanks. I needed a chuckle.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 1 week 3 days ago #388316

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 18723
Durugordon is currently a 3 star on rivals.com and just landed his 18th offer. Sean spoke on his recruitment saying, “All of the schools involved are pretty much recruiting me hard, to name a few, I’d say Georgia, UConn, VCU, St. Johns, Penn State, DePaul, Missouri and a couple others as well.” VCU, Penn State, and DePaul are the only ones in that group to offer but I fully expect those other schools to come soon with an offer.

On the topic of new interest he says, “Missouri is a new school that is involved, we’ve been talking a lot lately, I’ve picked up some interest from Arizona State and Georgetown as well.”

sidelinesports.report/2020/05/27/class-o...n-talks-recruitment/
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 1 week 4 minutes ago #388634

• Paultzman
Georgia’s Tom Crean will virtually meet with 2021’s Sean Durugordon tomorrow evening, he told @Stockrisers. The Bulldogs have been in heavy contact over the past few weeks.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 6 days 3 hours ago #388669

• Paultzman
Georgia’s Tom Crean and staff will virtually meet with 2021’s Sean Durugordon this afternoon, he told @Stockrisers.

Wouldn’t shock me if the Bulldogs offer here.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 4 days 22 hours ago #388749

• Paultzman
Penn State: “Penn State is a great school, they are a huge school for basketball and football, they play in the Big 10 which is a really competitive conference and they were one of the first high-majors to offer me, which means a lot from a prestigious school like them. I’ve spoken with the assistant from Penn State and they love my game and the assistant has seen me a lot of times and they just think I’ll be a good fit at Penn State.”

VCU: “Is another great school, they have top-notch facilities along with a great coaching staff to really develop players and they have a winning culture down there, which is really important to me. I’ve been talking to Coach Scott and Coach Rhoades, they both love my versatility and my size and they value me as a person as well. They, overall, just want me to come there and fulfill my dream of being in the NBA while winning a championship there too.”

Georgia: “Georgia is awesome because I have lots of family down there. My sister goes to school down there, so that was really an eye-opener. And then the SEC is another phenomenal conference along with an experienced coaching staff. Coach Crean has a history of getting players to the NBA, which has always been my lifelong dream. I’ve been talking to them for the past two months, really building a relationship with Coach Crean and Coach Linehan. They both believe I can have a serious impact at Georgia and know that they can get me to the NBA if I put in the work. We talk about off the court stuff just as much as we talk about on the court stuff, so that means a lot. They just believe I will have a lot of success at Georgia if I decided to come.”
So far, out of those schools, Durugordon has only taken a virtual visit with Georgia but he also has one coming up with VCU soon.

Schools like Missouri, Creighton, UConn, and St. John’s have also been stepping up their interest his way as of late, as they could be next to jump on board with an offer.

phenomhoopreport.com/2021-sean-durugordo...ate-vcu-and-georgia/

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 4 days 9 hours ago #388794

• gonzalo
  • gonzalo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 222
www.zagsblog.com/2020/06/01/sean-durugor...for-early-next-year/

Sean Durugordon, the 6-foot-7 small forward from Putnam Science (CT) Academy, told ZAGSBLOG Monday that he is targeting a commitment for “early next year”.

“Probably the beginning of the winter is when I’ll start narrowing my list down,” Durugordon said. “I’ll look to make a commitment probably early next year.”

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight