Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 Transfers

2019 Transfers 1 month 19 hours ago #356274

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3433
LJSA wrote: He could argue that new coach wanted his own players and squeezed him out over something he shouldn't have been squeezed out for.

Wouldn't problem there be former school not supporting reason for the waiver? Maybe that only matters for the hardship waiver...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Transfers 1 month 13 hours ago #356289

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 376

L J S A wrote:

Paul Massell wrote:

Andrew wrote: Does a player that gets kicked off his team have to sit out a year?

Yes he still has to transfer. But that would be an interesting scenario.

Hey coach, I'm not feeling it here but I don't want to sit out a year. Please kick me off the team...

He could argue that new coach wanted his own players and squeezed him out over something he shouldn't have been squeezed out for.

I don't like spreading to rumors, especially if they haven't been confirmed by someone I trust, but just for those that are curious, people are saying he got caught stealing alcohol.

Nobody really has any details other than that, so I don't know how much and to what degree and if this was his first time or any of that, but that's the word around Arkansas what happened.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356439

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 13894
Per Rothstein
Arkansas transfer Gabe Osabuohien has committed to West Virginia, per his Twitter page.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356441

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1427
Is it me, or is WVU getting WAAAYY more play with high level kids, transfers and everything else. I’m not saying that this is one of those kids, but something is a bit odd as I see them involved a lot more than usual.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356442

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2723

MCNPA wrote: Is it me, or is WVU getting WAAAYY more play with high level kids, transfers and everything else. I’m not saying that this is one of those kids, but something is a bit odd as I see them involved a lot more than usual.

What’s odd. They are coached by a Hall of Fame coach
The have made Sweet 16 3 of the last 5 years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, Amaseinyourface, SigEpSJU09

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356443

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1427

Moose wrote:

MCNPA wrote: Is it me, or is WVU getting WAAAYY more play with high level kids, transfers and everything else. I’m not saying that this is one of those kids, but something is a bit odd as I see them involved a lot more than usual.

Just odd because Huggs has won a million games yet I’ve never noticed them to be a top destination. I’m not questioning Huggs himself. Maybe it’s just me, but they’ve picked up their recruiting all of a sudden it seems. That’s all.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356445

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 2106

MCNPA wrote:

Moose wrote:

Just odd because Huggs has won a million games yet I’ve never noticed them to be a top destination. I’m not questioning Huggs himself. Maybe it’s just me, but they’ve picked up their recruiting all of a sudden it seems. That’s all.

As Moose said a hall of fame Coach, told a lovely campus and a great atmosphere to play ball, great conference, recruits jucos and risky kids for lack of a better term, kids the blue chips schools do not recruit, I don’t see any reason for them not to win successfully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, NCJohnnie

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356449

• gman
  • Thank you received: 644

redmannorth wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Moose wrote:

As Moose said a hall of fame Coach, told a lovely campus and a great atmosphere to play ball, great conference, recruits jucos and risky kids for lack of a better term, kids the blue chips schools do not recruit, I don’t see any reason for them not to win successfully.

I haven’t been on campus but driven thru on the highway and Morgantown is in the middle of nowhere! Worse than Storrs.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 6 days ago #356455

• kred
  • Thank you received: 48

Getting ready for their Garden appearance

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 5 days ago #356477

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2285
WVU always seems to do good with top 125 PFs. Usually good for tough PGs who I assume are in the 100-200 range. When they hit upon a stud at SF is when they seem to go far in tournament.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight