Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: St. John’s fan - Outer Banks

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356567

  • Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 187
While I was sitting on the beach I noticed a guy wearing a St. John’s hat so I went up to him and he mentioned he was a huge fan. I mentioned this site and sure enough he is a member, user name David Cross or Upstate. We are waiting for the 6:30 announcement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, mjmaherjr, SJU85, Andrew, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356568

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11390
  • Thank you received: 3689

Mike wrote: While I was sitting on the beach I noticed a guy wearing a St. John’s hat so I went up to him and he mentioned he was a huge fan. I mentioned this site and sure enough he is a member, user name David Cross or Upstate. We are waiting for the 6:30 announcement.

I'm relatively sure I've seen some of his posts under Cross

Small world
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356570

  • otis
  • otis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2687
  • Thank you received: 941
Where does “David Cross” live ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356578

  • Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 187

mjmaherjr wrote:

Mike wrote: While I was sitting on the beach I noticed a guy wearing a St. John’s hat so I went up to him and he mentioned he was a huge fan. I mentioned this site and sure enough he is a member, user name David Cross or Upstate. We are waiting for the 6:30 announcement.

I'm relatively sure I've seen some of his posts under Cross

Small world


As soon as he said Cross I remember, he doesn’t post much. Maybe he will today after he leaves the beach. Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356579

  • Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 187

otis wrote: Where does “David Cross” live ?


Albany area, about 40 minutes from me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356596

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5881
  • Thank you received: 2285

mjmaherjr wrote:

Mike wrote: While I was sitting on the beach I noticed a guy wearing a St. John’s hat so I went up to him and he mentioned he was a huge fan. I mentioned this site and sure enough he is a member, user name David Cross or Upstate. We are waiting for the 6:30 announcement.

I'm relatively sure I've seen some of his posts under Cross

Small world


I couldn't tell you anything he's posted, which means he's probably not too controversial, but I definitely know the screen name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356620

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11390
  • Thank you received: 3689

Mike wrote:

otis wrote: Where does “David Cross” live ?


Albany area, about 40 minutes from me.

Now that's even crazier that you both there at same time and live close to each other and see each other 1000 miles away or whatever it is !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356631

  • Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 187

mjmaherjr wrote:

Mike wrote:

otis wrote: Where does “David Cross” live ?


Albany area, about 40 minutes from me.

Now that's even crazier that you both there at same time and live close to each other and see each other 1000 miles away or whatever it is !!


Yes it is, this is a nice way to end a vacation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356663

  • bob
  • bob's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 2
Take the family every year to Corolla in Outerbanks. ALWAYS where my Johnnies hat. Also went to Nashville this year. Rec'd a lot of comments about my Johnnies hat. A lot of questions about when we will be back. Told them we finally have everything in place t bring us back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St. John’s fan - Outer Banks 3 weeks 4 days ago #356671

  • Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 187

bob wrote: Take the family every year to Corolla in Outerbanks. ALWAYS where my Johnnies hat. Also went to Nashville this year. Rec'd a lot of comments about my Johnnies hat. A lot of questions about when we will be back. Told them we finally have everything in place t bring us back


We are in Corolla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight