Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coach Anderson

Coach Anderson 1 week 3 days ago #365386

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 905

Moose wrote:

Monte wrote: Bet a UCONN fan is behind this rumor.

I blame Matt.
I blame Matt for everything.

And if not Matt
Blame Trump and hurry up before he’s impeached
Or re- elected lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coach Anderson 1 week 3 days ago #365387

• dee
  • Thank you received: 28

redken wrote:

Mike wrote:

redmen4life wrote: There appear to be a few fake Pharve accounts. Look at the follower counts and the end of handle “4_” or “_4” Someone looking to start trouble.

The real pharve is pharvephan4 and has over 800 followers.

Correct, this is a troll account.

I'm told the Ukrainians are behind it.

No I just heard from Hillary, it's the Russians

Coach Anderson 1 week 1 day ago #365589

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1153
God damn Russian interference. Do they have lives over there? Still angry about Lake Placid back in 1980 I bet.

Coach Anderson 4 days 6 hours ago #366264

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1261
QUEENS, N.Y. – Ahead of his Madison Square Garden head coaching debut on Saturday against undefeated West Virginia, Mike Anderson will make a pair of media appearances on Friday afternoon.

At 4:50 p.m., Anderson will join The Michael Kay Show to talk about tomorrow's game with Kay, Don La Greca and Peter Rosenberg. The Michael Kay Show can be found on WEPN-FM 98.7 ESPN New York as well as the YES Network.

Then at 5 p.m., Anderson will talk Red Storm hoops on Tiki and Tierney hosted by St. John's radio voice Brandon Tierney and former New York Giants running back Tiki Barber. Tiki and Tierney airs nationally on CBS Sports Radio and can also be found on CBS Sports Network.

Anderson and the Red Storm will welcome West Virginia to "The World's Most Famous Arena" tomorrow at 12 p.m. The contest will air live nationally on FS1 and locally on 970 AM WNYM.

Tickets for tomorrow's game are still available at RedStormTix.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Coach Anderson 1 day 3 hours ago #366955

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 905
Reflecting on the sweet victory over WVU -
We are so fortunate to have Coach Anderson. He is a successful people person. He is a successful basketball person. He knows what he is doing with the players on the court, in the classroom and on the recruiting trail.
I personally hope he - somehow - keeps his season winning streak in tact.
Maybe adding Steere and continued improvements with our bench - and Heron playing like we thought he could - will make a .500 season possible.

All the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham, redken, panther2, richard A Steinfeld, Mike Zaun

Last edit: by Sherman, Sheridan & Grant.

Coach Anderson 1 day 2 hours ago #366956

• P Simmons
  • Thank you received: 199
I am so sick of rebuilds. It also sickens me to think that Seton Hall as a program is now viewed as being in a class well above us. How the hell did that happen???

BUT....I already love what I see from MA and the coaching staff. Same for the players in terms of engagement and effort. Keep it up all season and I'll be happy. Next year, we should shoot for .500 in the Big East and in Year 3 of rebuild, we should *expect* NCAA Tourney bid. Timeline faster than that would be gravy IMO. Timeline slower than that and we won't have a program anymore.

Coach Anderson 1 day 1 hour ago #366958

• Tom H O'Toole
  • Thank you received: 59

P Simmons wrote: I am so sick of rebuilds. It also sickens me to think that Seton Hall as a program is now viewed as being in a class well above us. How the hell did that happen???

BUT....I already love what I see from MA and the coaching staff. Same for the players in terms of engagement and effort. Keep it up all season and I'll be happy. Next year, we should shoot for .500 in the Big East and in Year 3 of rebuild, we should *expect* NCAA Tourney bid. Timeline faster than that would be gravy IMO. Timeline slower than that and we won't have a program anymore.

What if by some long miracle and we beat Arizona, could we say that we're ahead of shu?
Shu lost to oregon and mich by 5 but are still losses even though they only lost by 5 combined.
And we beat Az
You want to add iowa for shu, we could add wvu which i think is better than iowa st.

Yeah i know we'll need steeres for az.
Just hope he played some good pickup games vs. Good comp.
If we beat Az think that would change the outlook on this season.

Let me be clear, I'm not expecting to beat Arizona, but damn if we did, that to me would change everything

Coach Anderson 1 day 1 hour ago #366959

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1153
Willard is gone within 2 years IMO and don't expect SHU to be anything special after Powell is gone. SHU relied on 3 players over the years to carry them: first Whitehead, then Delgado, now Powell. Expect some mediocre to poor years after this year from them.

Coach Anderson 1 day 1 hour ago #366960

• Sju grad 13
  • Thank you received: 541
I agree with Zaun what is the future for Seton Hall? When Delgado and them boys were playing we all knew Myles Powell had next but now who is next after Powell?

Coach Anderson 1 day 1 hour ago #366961

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1108

Sju grad 13 wrote: I agree with Zaun what is the future for Seton Hall? When Delgado and them boys were playing we all knew Myles Powell had next but now who is next after Powell?

They were still picked I think 8th or 9th last year and weren't expected to get anywhere close to the Tournament. 4 Tournament years in a row (soon should be 5) is a massive achievement and they've been more than just Powell. Powell also wasn't a top recruit but they developed him into a top player.

As for next year I'm not sure, but they've proven everyone wrong before and have been recruiting well. Tough to write them off.

As for the topic, don't have anything to add about CMA other than he's awesome and I'm thrilled that we hired him. Amazing how few complaints there have been around here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Amaseinyourface

Last edit: by Adam.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight