Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Around the Big East 19/20

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383264

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 1484
@VerbalCommits
5h
Seton Hall F/C Darnell Brodie (SO) has entered the transfer portal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383265

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 235

Paultzman wrote: Five-star guard Joshua Primo will announce his college choice on Friday, he tells @247Sports. Finalists: Alabama and Creighton | Story: 247sports.com/college/basket…

Zegarowski seems like a 4 year kid to me. So I cant see a 5 star kid waiting 2 years to get big minutes.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383266

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2410

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Five-star guard Joshua Primo will announce his college choice on Friday, he tells @247Sports. Finalists: Alabama and Creighton | Story: 247sports.com/college/basket…

Zegarowski seems like a 4 year kid to me. So I cant see a 5 star kid waiting 2 years to get big minutes.

Zero chance Zegarowski is a 4-year kid. Lucky he’s back this year. He’s at maximum a 2-year kid. His freshman stats are an anomaly and most would go pro. Kid is not staying 4-years imho.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383267

• SJU14
  • Thank you received: 420

You don’t think McDermott would find a way to get them both minutes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383268

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2410

SJU14 wrote:

It’s not about minutes. Zegarowski shoulda gone pro THIS year. It’s about how good he is. Not about the guy coming in after him. He’s not gonna gain much by sticking around longer unless he wants to.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383272

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 1239

MCNPA wrote:

SJU14 wrote:

It’s not about minutes. Zegarowski shoulda gone pro THIS year. It’s about how good he is. Not about the guy coming in after him. He’s not gonna gain much by sticking around longer unless he wants to.

Zegarowski is a really good college player. I think you’re greatly overvaluing his potential as far as NBA goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlBovino, SigEpSJU09

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383274

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 235

SJU14 wrote:

Im sure he could but a 5 star kid probably wants to be the starting pg right away. He def doesnt want to wait till his junior year for the job.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383276

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 1888
Considering the fact that the famous "Crystal Ball" of 247 has a 100% for Primo to Bama this all maybe moot anyway. They have been wrong before of course.

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383284

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 18716

fordham96 wrote: Considering the fact that the famous "Crystal Ball" of 247 has a 100% for Primo to Bama this all maybe moot anyway. They have been wrong before of course.

Agree

Around the Big East 19/20 2 months 1 week ago #383285

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 18716
Sources: Xavier's Naji Marshall has declared for the 2020 NBA Draft, but will keep all of his options open.
Rothstein

Xavier reporters seem to think he will not return to school.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight