Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Around the Big East 19/20

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 8 hours ago #365947

  • Adam
  • Adam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2212
  • Thank you received: 1108

Moose wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: Wednesday, December 4th:

6:30 PM - Penn at Villanova (90.4%) - FS1
7:00 PM - Green Bay at Xavier (85.9%) - FS2
8:00 PM - Georgetown (16.3%) at Oklahoma State - ESPN+ (pay streaming only) - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 1 of 10
8:30 PM - Texas Tech at DePaul (46%) - FS1 - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 2 of 10
9:00 PM - Jacksonville at Marquette (96%) - FS2

There are no games on Thursday.


B12 looking like they will go up 2-0 to start.


Perhaps, but we already have a 3-1 advantage over them this year (taken from a Holy Land thread). I know we'd be framed as 0-2 rather than 3-3, though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 8 hours ago #365948

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10023
  • Thank you received: 3152

Adam wrote:

Moose wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: Wednesday, December 4th:

6:30 PM - Penn at Villanova (90.4%) - FS1
7:00 PM - Green Bay at Xavier (85.9%) - FS2
8:00 PM - Georgetown (16.3%) at Oklahoma State - ESPN+ (pay streaming only) - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 1 of 10
8:30 PM - Texas Tech at DePaul (46%) - FS1 - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 2 of 10
9:00 PM - Jacksonville at Marquette (96%) - FS2

There are no games on Thursday.


B12 looking like they will go up 2-0 to start.


Perhaps, but we already have a 3-1 advantage over them this year (taken from a Holy Land thread). I know we'd be framed as 0-2 rather than 3-3, though.


Thanks wasn't aware they split it like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 8 hours ago #365950

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5344
  • Thank you received: 1261

Moose wrote:

Adam wrote:

Moose wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: Wednesday, December 4th:

6:30 PM - Penn at Villanova (90.4%) - FS1
7:00 PM - Green Bay at Xavier (85.9%) - FS2
8:00 PM - Georgetown (16.3%) at Oklahoma State - ESPN+ (pay streaming only) - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 1 of 10
8:30 PM - Texas Tech at DePaul (46%) - FS1 - Big East/Big 12 Challenge, game 2 of 10
9:00 PM - Jacksonville at Marquette (96%) - FS2

There are no games on Thursday.


B12 looking like they will go up 2-0 to start.


Perhaps, but we already have a 3-1 advantage over them this year (taken from a Holy Land thread). I know we'd be framed as 0-2 rather than 3-3, though.


Thanks wasn't aware they split it like that.


There you go Moose. Causing trouble again. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 4 hours ago #365968

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4783
  • Thank you received: 1786
Depaul will show whether they are a pretender or it tonight. Interesting game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 2 hours ago #366001

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3356
  • Thank you received: 3755
Nova looks like they are going to take a close one from Penn. Nova with lots of length and of course well coached, but for the first time in several years no real go to guys. I'll be surprised if they win the BE this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 2 hours ago #366002

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 8812
  • Thank you received: 1947

NCJohnnie wrote: Nova looks like they are going to take a close one from Penn. Nova with lots of length and of course well coached, but for the first time in several years no real go to guys. I'll be surprised if they win the BE this year.


'Nova not out of the woods just yet. They're up 70-66 under 3 minutes remaining.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #366004

  • RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2084
  • Thank you received: 1149
Statement from Patrick Ewing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #366006

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3356
  • Thank you received: 3755
Our former coach LAVs just said that besides Georgetown & St. John's any of the other 8 teams are capable of threatening in the BE. Interesting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #366007

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24356
  • Thank you received: 15398
Goodman

Both Galen Alexander and Myron Gardner playing tonight for Georgetown despite the recent allegations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Around the Big East 19/20 6 days 1 hour ago #366008

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4783
  • Thank you received: 1786

NCJohnnie wrote: Our former coach LAVs just said that besides Georgetown & St. John's any of the other 8 teams are capable of threatening in the BE. Interesting.


He said yesterday at the half something to the fact of us not having the horses yet. I think he’s pretty pragmatic and knows where we are at, as do us fans. We are playing nearly as well as possible for the most part, given the talent we have. I said at the beginning of the season that we can be a spoiler-type team for the rest of the Big East. We might even make a hard run for middle pack or higher but we aren’t going to challenge for the tops of the Big East and I think he’s right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight