Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In Season Tidbits

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 5 days ago #363192

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 15402
St. John's BBall (@StJohnsBBall) Tweeted:
You never know who is going to stop by practice ?

Shoutout to @DaveEast for stopping by today!

#SJUBB #WeAreNewYorksTeam t.co/yoGqcJxr1Y
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard A Steinfeld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 5 days ago #363197

• Section3
  • Thank you received: 412

Jnaw17 wrote: It is amazing the amount of energy and work he’s putting into this job. I’m sure he’s as disappointed as anyone with the sparse crowds, but hopefully that picks up starting this weekend as the team’s success continues to grow. I’ll be at the MSG games, but wasn’t planning to get out to Queens this year. Seeing these lousy crowds is making me reconsider. Coach deserves better than what he’s seeing from our fan base. Maybe him getting the students all pumped up around campus will get more of them to show up.

Those who have season tix, but have elected not to show up in Queens, should reconsider. Realize location and timing may be issues but team needs support and the program (as do all programs) needs buzz.

Thus far, attendance has been very disappointing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2, BrooklynRed

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 5 days ago #363203

• Paultzman

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 5 days ago #363215

• Jnaw17
  • Thank you received: 84

Section3 wrote:

Jnaw17 wrote: It is amazing the amount of energy and work he’s putting into this job. I’m sure he’s as disappointed as anyone with the sparse crowds, but hopefully that picks up starting this weekend as the team’s success continues to grow. I’ll be at the MSG games, but wasn’t planning to get out to Queens this year. Seeing these lousy crowds is making me reconsider. Coach deserves better than what he’s seeing from our fan base. Maybe him getting the students all pumped up around campus will get more of them to show up.

Those who have season tix, but have elected not to show up in Queens, should reconsider. Realize location and timing may be issues but team needs support and the program (as do all programs) needs buzz.

Thus far, attendance has been very disappointing.

Well, in my case I only bought the MSG tickets. So, I’d be buying a single game ticket for Carnesecca. Which I may do for one of these games. And while I always enjoy going back to campus, it’s a bit of a hike coming from Jersey. MSG is just easier to get to.

Last edit: by Jnaw17.

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 4 days ago #363245

• RM86
  • Thank you received: 46

Redman#13 wrote: Anyone have any knowledge of how many Season Ticks were not renewed? Attendance numbers have been really bad.

Guy sitting behind me said down about 30%.

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 4 days ago #363319

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 1787

Paultzman wrote:

I’m watching his brother Justin right now. Would love him to transfer here too. Workhorse players. Should be an easy waiver as it’s back home and his twin brother plays here ;-)

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 3 days ago #363338

• SJUNC
  • Thank you received: 120
you are going to get us on Seton Hall like probation !

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 3 days ago #363356

• Paultzman
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, IDRAFT, capmaker, panther2, Jnaw17, L J S A, JohnnyFan, NCJohnnie, BrooklynRed

Last edit: by Paultzman.

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 3 days ago #363362

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 142

MCNPA wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

I’m watching his brother Justin right now. Would love him to transfer here too. Workhorse players. Should be an easy waiver as it’s back home and his twin brother plays here ;-)

I too have been watching Justin and it will be interesting to see how they compare at the end of the season. Julian has always played in his brother's shadow and could be why he did not want to continue in that role but establish his own identity. I am very glad Julian chose SJU; great story regarding his family affiliation with us as fellow alums, being from Brooklyn/Queens Catholic HS league and forming the J and J combo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo

Last edit: by BrooklynRed.

In Season Tidbits 3 weeks 3 days ago #363363

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2298
FWIW.....I caught some of Nebraska's game last night. Cam Mack is, indeed, a player.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight