Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364057

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

usguard wrote: Don’t look at the score mo we are playing badly

No we aren’t

You can’t sit on a game thread and when a mistake happens paint a broad brush stroke

Newsflash nobody plays a perfect game.

I thought you were better than this. I guess not
The topic has been locked.

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364058

• Moose

MCNPA wrote:

Tom H O'Toole wrote:

MCNPA wrote: Lots of people, pundits too, weren’t sold on Champagnie at this level. He’s been fantastic for a freshman. Love this kid...0

Time for the kid to come back in and let him go for 20

I like Sears but he has to lose some minutes. He’s a very good rebounder but turns it over at too big a clip that it’s a liability.

His minutes are gone once Steere is back
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364059

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 277
Ok I’m sorry we are playing real good

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364060

• Porgyman
  • Thank you received: 146

Moose wrote:

Porgyman wrote: Did anyone catch the stat given by the announcer in the first half? At that point, St. John’s had 13 offensive rebounds for the year. That was 2 more offensive rebounds than they had all last year.
I found that both amazing and pathetic!

It was Earlington. Not the team

So Earlington has 13 offensive rebounds this season? And the team had 11 last year? Was it to this point last year? Quite possible I screwed up here. Too much cold medication!

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364061

• Moose

Porgyman wrote:

Moose wrote:

Porgyman wrote: Did anyone catch the stat given by the announcer in the first half? At that point, St. John’s had 13 offensive rebounds for the year. That was 2 more offensive rebounds than they had all last year.
I found that both amazing and pathetic!

It was Earlington. Not the team

So Earlington has 13 offensive rebounds this season? And the team had 11 last year? Was it to this point last year? Quite possible I screwed up here. Too much cold medication!

Earlington has more than he had all of last year.

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364062

• Moose

usguard wrote: Ok I’m sorry we are playing real good

Good talk!

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364063

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1786

Moose wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Tom H O'Toole wrote:

MCNPA wrote: Lots of people, pundits too, weren’t sold on Champagnie at this level. He’s been fantastic for a freshman. Love this kid...0

I like Sears but he has to lose some minutes. He’s a very good rebounder but turns it over at too big a clip that it’s a liability.

True. And I really like him. He plays very hard. He’s a pure rebounder. Not much else but that’s the definition of role player. I’m fine with that. Looking forward to Steere though.

(GAME TIME) (H of F) Columbia, Wed. Nov. 20, 7p, FS-1, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 6 days ago #364064

• Moose

MCNPA wrote:

Moose wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Tom H O'Toole wrote:

True. And I really like him. He plays very hard. He’s a pure rebounder. Not much else but that’s the definition of role player. I’m fine with that. Looking forward to Steere though.

I like what he can bring too but he looks a step slow and not saying foot speed. Just seems like he’s delayed in what he does.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight