Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (GAME TIME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) UMass., Sun. Nov. 24, 3:30p, ESPN2, 970 WNYM

(GAME TIME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) UMass., Sun. Nov. 24, 3:30p, ESPN2, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 3 days ago #364759

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3964
Grinded it out without without Fig or Heron being the main reason.

Ugly first half but gotta be happy with it
The topic has been locked.

(GAME TIME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) UMass., Sun. Nov. 24, 3:30p, ESPN2, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 3 days ago #364760

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 2116
Hate to say this, but we seem to play better when Heron is on bench. We still need him if we’re going to have any semblance of a successful season. Great comeback win. Lot of heart.

(GAME TIME) (HofF@Mohegan Sun) UMass., Sun. Nov. 24, 3:30p, ESPN2, 970 WNYM 2 weeks 3 days ago #364763

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 263
Good win considering it looked grim until that surge in the last 10 minutes or so. I'll focus on a positive. I know it's still early and the competition has been less than stellar but who is the last St John's big to make a leap like Roberts from one season to the next? Genuine question. I honestly can't remember. Feels like our bigs have consistently regressed season to season for the last decade or so.

Really have to lock the guys in the gym to shoot FT's when they're not studying, eating or sleeping.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight