Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R.I.P. Denis Kelleher / Former Chair SJU Board of Trustees

R.I.P. Denis Kelleher / Former Chair SJU Board of Trustees 2 weeks 1 day ago #364875

• jerseyshorejohnny
  • jerseyshorejohnny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1270
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Monte, Beast of the East, Class of 72, bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

R.I.P. Denis Kelleher / Former Chair SJU Board of Trustees 2 weeks 1 day ago #364883

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 15398

jerseyshorejohnny wrote: www.silive.com/news/2019/11/his-was-the-...tter_impression=true

Great loss & story Kevin, thx for posting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

R.I.P. Denis Kelleher / Former Chair SJU Board of Trustees 2 weeks 15 hours ago #365023

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 561

Paultzman wrote:

jerseyshorejohnny wrote: www.silive.com/news/2019/11/his-was-the-...tter_impression=true

Great loss & story Kevin, thx for posting

Thanks for posting this jerseyshorejohnny. I know a relative of his who told me yesterday he had passed (I will forward the article to him). I had the pleasure of meeting him and heard so many stories of his good work from my friend.

RIP good and faithful soldier.

R.I.P. Denis Kelleher / Former Chair SJU Board of Trustees 2 weeks 3 hours ago #365088

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 3190

Thank so much for posting this! It brought back memories of my late father-in-law who came from Ireland under similar circumstances.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight