Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 4 days ago #371160

• thetux1
  • Thank you received: 81
Nothing can stop the Duke of Earl(ington)

The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 4 days ago #371161

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 290
Based on those stats we do not wins game in BE
Coach knows our weakness outside shooting he has to bring in shooter next yr

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371164

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 954
I haven't been posting much in the pre game threads. I am in the 5-6 Big East wins camp. The next two games are huge for anyone holding out hopes for an NCAA tournament bid. I would love to at least have that as an option after four games.

Let's win tonight!

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371166

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 65

Andrew wrote: I haven't been posting much in the pre game threads. I am in the 5-6 Big East wins camp. The next two games are huge for anyone holding out hopes for an NCAA tournament bid. I would love to at least have that as an option after four games.

Let's win tonight!

I have a good feeling about tonight my friend. Georgetown is like a wounded animal. Time to put them out of their misery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371168

• CMA TIME
  • Thank you received: 144

Andrew wrote: I haven't been posting much in the pre game threads. I am in the 5-6 Big East wins camp. The next two games are huge for anyone holding out hopes for an NCAA tournament bid. I would love to at least have that as an option after four games.

Let's win tonight!

Critical game tonight. You win, and we'll come to msg with a chance to get to 500.
You lose, and we'll be pressing trying to make things happen, could easily lose that then.

Lets see what they got tonight.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371170

• barbs20
  • Thank you received: 12
feeling good about tonight's game. Need defense to be relentless. Worried if Gtown play a zone for most of the game how we will respond to that.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371180

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 954

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Let's win tonight!

I have a good feeling about tonight my friend. Georgetown is like a wounded animal. Time to put them out of their misery.

I am all in on the Duke tonight.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371181

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 186

barbs20 wrote: feeling good about tonight's game. Need defense to be relentless. Worried if Gtown play a zone for most of the game how we will respond to that.

You're spot on right about Hoyas going zone--makes the most sense to slow us down and help them playing only 6 members of their team to conserve energy.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371182

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 333

Let's win tonight!

I was in the 5/6 win camp coming into the season but raised my expectations after the non-conference and was able to talk myself into 9-9 being a realistic possibility. Agree these next 2 games are big and if they don't go as well as we hope I'll probably adjust expectations again. This is a winnable road game though so let's hope we get the job done.

A little nervous about Yurtseven coming off a dud of a game because I don't expect him to have two in a row. Let's hope the pressure makes it difficult to get the ball to him.

(PRE-GAME) @Georgetown (CAP ONE), Wed. Jan. 8, 6:30p, FS-1 / 970 AM 1 week 3 days ago #371184

• James Ray Lamb
  • Thank you received: 52
I guess that's why Williams didn't play in the 2nd half of the Xavier game

St. John's BBall (@StJohnsBBall) Tweeted:
Greg Williams Jr. (concussion protocol) will not suit up for tonight's game against Georgetown. #SJUBB
Last edit: by James Ray Lamb.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight