Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Starting lineup change has to happen

Starting lineup change has to happen 5 days 7 hours ago #372248

• Amaseinyourface
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1099

Duke of Earlington wrote: Does Coach Mike read the board? If armchair hoopers like me could see a change needed to be made, it was a pretty easy decision for iron mike. It was time as the original starting unit could not score enough. Moving forward, i expect the new starting lineup to be what we roll out there for the rest of the year.

I thought your suggestion was for earlington to start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Starting lineup change has to happen 5 days 6 hours ago #372252

• Duke of Earlington
  • Duke of Earlington's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 65

Amaseinyourface wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote: Does Coach Mike read the board? If armchair hoopers like me could see a change needed to be made, it was a pretty easy decision for iron mike. It was time as the original starting unit could not score enough. Moving forward, i expect the new starting lineup to be what we roll out there for the rest of the year.

I thought a more drastic change was necessary. I suggested Dunn, duke and even steere to go along with rutherford and lj. I guess mike's tweak was better. hahahahha.

Starting lineup change has to happen 5 days 4 hours ago #372261

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 1697

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Amaseinyourface wrote:

I thought a more drastic change was necessary. I suggested Dunn, duke and even steere to go along with rutherford and lj. I guess mike's tweak was better. hahahahha.

Steere hasn't earned any playing time to date, let alone to be a starter
For the forseeable future, he's going to be picking splinters on the bench
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, BrooklynRed

Starting lineup change has to happen 5 days 4 hours ago #372268

• Duke of Earlington
  • Duke of Earlington's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 65

MarkRedman wrote:

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Amaseinyourface wrote:

Steere hasn't earned any playing time to date, let alone to be a starter
For the forseeable future, he's going to be picking splinters on the bench

I agree. I just figured with us in such a offensive rut, it couldnt hurt to give him extended pt to see if he has anything. but now that we are back on track, he done,. he aint playing a lick.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight