Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 17 hours ago #372635

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1360
The topic has been locked.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 17 hours ago #372655

• CMA TIME
  • Thank you received: 144
SHU by 15+ 1-5

I know this is the shu threat but the next 3 I think we're losing as well.
@ Marq - That's a loss
@ DePaul - Want payback
Vs. Nova - a loss

I'm seeing 1-8, hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

CMA will have sju good, but not this year.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 17 hours ago #372658

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 1021

CMA TIME wrote: SHU by 15+ 1-5

I know this is the shu threat but the next 3 I think we're losing as well.
@ Marq - That's a loss
@ DePaul - Want payback
Vs. Nova - a loss

I'm seeing 1-8, hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

CMA will have sju good, but not this year.

BPI sees the same thing, but that can change. Unfortunately, Arizona is the only one of our games that they've been wrong on this year. Yes, that includes Vermont and West Virginia.
Last edit: by SJU61982.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 8 hours ago #372677

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 65
We play so much better at the garden so it wouldbt shock me to see us beat SHU. But we cant win on the road so its downhill after that.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 7 hours ago #372691

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 480
We lose by 20+

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 7 hours ago #372696

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away

Section9 wrote: We lose by 20+

I think you are 100% wrong. Seton Hall coming off a huge win at butler. St johns off a loss. At the garden.

We win this game. but it wont mean anything because most of our guys disappear and the road and the losing will start again.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 6 hours ago #372699

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 480

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Section9 wrote: We lose by 20+

I think you are 100% wrong. Seton Hall coming off a huge win at butler. St johns off a loss. At the garden.

We win this game. but it wont mean anything because most of our guys disappear and the road and the losing will start again.

There will probably be more hall fans at this one, so i won't be a home game from that standpoint. They're on a roll, that last five minutes at Hinkle was impressive by any standard, I don't think they're going to have a letdown.

Hope I'm wrong.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 6 hours ago #372701

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3953
I'm admittedly an eternal optimist when it comes to Johnnies, but if we are looking for a reason to have hope, Heron had one of his best BE games in our heartbreaking opener last year against the Hall (19 points and good shooting) and we all remember Figgy at the end of that game.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 2 hours ago #372750

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 1021

NCJohnnie wrote: I'm admittedly an eternal optimist when it comes to Johnnies, but if we are looking for a reason to have hope, Heron had one of his best BE games in our heartbreaking opener last year against the Hall (19 points and good shooting) and we all remember Figgy at the end of that game.

I'm hoping we keep it competitive. I want us to continue to be a tough out on our homecourt(s). So far, we have been doing that.

That being said, Seton Hall might be the nation's best team right now. At least, they appear to have less weaknesses then everybody else. Powell has become what we all were hoping Ponds could be last year. He's become close to a true PG, without having it affect his scoring numbers. With Ponds last year, it was usually one, at expense of the other.

Anything can happen, though. Two years ago, we had lost 11 straight, with games against the #4-ranked team, and #1-ranked team, up next. We all know how those two games turned out.

(PRE-GAME) #18 Seton Hall (MSG), Sat. Jan. 18, NOON, FOX / 570 WMCA 3 days 2 hours ago #372756

• Duke of Earlington
  • Away

SJU61982 wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: I'm admittedly an eternal optimist when it comes to Johnnies, but if we are looking for a reason to have hope, Heron had one of his best BE games in our heartbreaking opener last year against the Hall (19 points and good shooting) and we all remember Figgy at the end of that game.

I'm hoping we keep it competitive. I want us to continue to be a tough out on our homecourt(s). So far, we have been doing that.

That being said, Seton Hall might be the nation's best team right now. At least, they appear to have less weaknesses then everybody else. Powell has become what we all were hoping Ponds could be last year. He's become close to a true PG, without having it affect his scoring numbers. With Ponds last year, it was usually one, at expense of the other.

Anything can happen, though. Two years ago, we had lost 11 straight, with games against the #4-ranked team, and #1-ranked team, up next. We all know how those two games turned out.

From the games Ive seen, Powell doesnt play any point guard. I want to say the kid mcknight is the pg.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight