Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST GAME) Providence, Wed. Feb. 12, 8:30p, CBS SN / 570 WMCA

(POST GAME) Providence, Wed. Feb. 12, 8:30p, CBS SN / 570 WMCA 1 week 2 days ago #377086

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1197

MJDinkins wrote:

Rob wrote: Agreed. I don't see why any of the names you mentioned would go anywhere. They've all improved to some degree. They all make sense in Anderson's system. Several of them or their parents/advisors are very public as to their like for Anderson and the staff (Williams Sr., Dunn's Uncle). LJ is a different story because he would be leaving to pursue professional options and Carraher seems like he likes it hear as well.

Perhaps the mass exodus stuff has its roots in someone who happens to run another SJU fan-site and is upset that Nebraska is the joke of the Big-10 and college basketball these days.

Ahhhhh.... You're referencing the fraud/wannabe, eh? That fool is parodying his site like a shock jock because it's straight trash. The site is reminiscent of 'The Morton Downey, Jr. Show.'

What other fan site? Only ones I know for SJ are obviously this, JJ, and Rumble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST GAME) Providence, Wed. Feb. 12, 8:30p, CBS SN / 570 WMCA 1 week 2 days ago #377100

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2509

Mike Zaun wrote:

MJDinkins wrote:

Rob wrote: Agreed. I don't see why any of the names you mentioned would go anywhere. They've all improved to some degree. They all make sense in Anderson's system. Several of them or their parents/advisors are very public as to their like for Anderson and the staff (Williams Sr., Dunn's Uncle). LJ is a different story because he would be leaving to pursue professional options and Carraher seems like he likes it hear as well.

Perhaps the mass exodus stuff has its roots in someone who happens to run another SJU fan-site and is upset that Nebraska is the joke of the Big-10 and college basketball these days.

Ahhhhh.... You're referencing the fraud/wannabe, eh? That fool is parodying his site like a shock jock because it's straight trash. The site is reminiscent of 'The Morton Downey, Jr. Show.'

What other fan site? Only ones I know for SJ are obviously this, JJ, and Rumble.

JJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Class of 72

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight