Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Josh Roberts Injury

Josh Roberts Injury 1 week 17 hours ago #382958

• MainMan
  • Thank you received: 430
Despite some ups and downs in BE games, the jump from frosh to soph was unexpected. Can't wait to see what this kid has in store for his junior campaign.
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Josh Roberts Injury 1 week 17 hours ago #382962

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 2954

Paultzman wrote: Have to like this guy’s effort. Could play on my team anytime & has two years left

You have to love this kid. The same way you have to love Earlington, Williams, Champagnie, Dunn, Caraher , LJ and kids like Rutherford and Mustapha who gave 110% for their team and their coach.
I love Josh’s effort and attitude the same way I love the effort and attitude of those players above who I listed. Just imagine when we have 12-13 players who are all 3 star recruits or better or high ranking juco level players. Just imagine when we have 12-13 athletic players who go through 2 a day practices and all believe in the coach’s system.
Better days are ahead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, isham, Paultzman, IDRAFT, bamafan, Patrick C ripdumaine, NCJohnnie, BrooklynRed

Josh Roberts Injury 1 week 17 hours ago #382965

• Moon Mullen
  • Thank you received: 88

redmannorth wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Have to like this guy’s effort. Could play on my team anytime & has two years left

You have to love this kid. The same way you have to love Earlington, Williams, Champagnie, Dunn, Caraher , LJ and kids like Rutherford and Mustapha who gave 110% for their team and their coach.
I love Josh’s effort and attitude the same way I love the effort and attitude of those players above who I listed. Just imagine when we have 12-13 players who are all 3 star recruits or better or high ranking juco level players. Just imagine when we have 12-13 athletic players who go through 2 a day practices and all believe in the coach’s system.
Better days are ahead.

I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s the first time in a long time, based on this years team performance as well as the coaching staffs that I am this optimistic.

Josh Roberts Injury 1 week 14 hours ago #382979

• Section3
  • Thank you received: 540

redmannorth wrote:

Better days are ahead.

To judge this kid, all you had to do was watch his reaction when transitioning from defense to offense..full on sprint every time...needs work on finer points but kid has drive and would not be surprised to seem him take another big step
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman, Joe, JackofVirginia

Josh Roberts Injury 1 week 11 hours ago #382996

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2711
I'm by no means an expert, or even in shape, but I'm a big fan of the workout the ropes give you. Hopefully when he heals his aunt will have him holding some kettlebells while using the ropes.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight