Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BET (POST GAME) Georgetown, Wed., Mar. 11, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM

BET (POST GAME) Georgetown, Wed., Mar. 11, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 weeks 3 days ago #381889

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4321
NCJohnnie wrote: ... in defense of Regians, we are not all condescending assholes. I went there in the late 60s and am looking forward to my 50th reunion this year if the coronavirus allows. ...]

Ironically, Dr. Fauci, who's a leading figure in the coronavirus crisis, is a Regis grad, class of '58.

My older brother graduated class of '56; told me last week that Dr. Fauci was there at same time as him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BET (POST GAME) Georgetown, Wed., Mar. 11, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 weeks 3 days ago #381892

• Las Vegan
  • Thank you received: 284

IDRAFT wrote:

BrookJersey Redmen wrote: Monte/Beast: of all the games I have been to at the Garden, the Wednesday night game was up there for the other team having an obnoxious fan nearby. Normally I have the Monte experience, good fun and respect.

This guy actually said something along the lines that SJU was not a top academic school, the nerve. I am glad his daughter was there so I didn't go off on him.

I've had great times with other team's fans at the Garden and BET, many times a great time, Nova, WVA, Pitt, even SYR and Uconn, once sat next to Gerry McNamara's female cousin, who was a blast and it WAS the year he had that incredible BET run.

Consider it good practice for the return of UCONN.

Absolutely, some of them are best described as feral.
As for the Hoya moron, the fact that you have to recite your SAT score, as an adult, speaks volumes.

BET (POST GAME) Georgetown, Wed., Mar. 11, 7p, FS-1 / 570 AM 3 weeks 3 days ago #381910

• IDRAFT
  • Thank you received: 562
A few years ago a Georgetown fan did get in my face and tell me - "You went to a safety school!"

My response seemed to confuse him - "How do you know I went to Adelphi?"

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight