Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 1 week 1 day ago #382850

• Las Vegan
  • Thank you received: 277
It's been quite a while since we have had a coaching staff and a group of players that are so easy to root for. I think we are going to have a great season next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 1 week 1 day ago #382851

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 2953

Las Vegan wrote: It's been quite a while since we have had a coaching staff and a group of players that are so easy to root for. I think we are going to have a great season next year.

I am not sure a great season but I think moving from 9th to 6th and possibly 20 wins as has been predicted so far , even though it is very early, is very possible and would certainly make me very happy. Still too many moving parts that have to be completed for next season, Roberts injury and rehab, Steere staying or leaving, McGriff, any possible transfers and possible recruits and grad transfers we may get. Nevertheless this is the best returning group we have had since Lavins last season and may end up being a much deeper class with 10 players or more being able to contribute next season.

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 1 week 1 day ago #382859

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 176

Las Vegan wrote: It's been quite a while since we have had a coaching staff and a group of players that are so easy to root for. I think we are going to have a great season next year.

Agreed. We have a legitimate shot at the big east crown. No one wanted to see us in the big east tourney this year and no one is going to want to see us in any game next year. This is a tough, scrappy, young defensive minded team that is going to kick the crap out of teams next year.

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 1 week 1 day ago #382916

• Big Red
  • Thank you received: 169

redmannorth wrote:

I am not sure a great season but I think moving from 9th to 6th and possibly 20 wins as has been predicted so far , even though it is very early, is very possible and would certainly make me very happy. Still too many moving parts that have to be completed for next season, Roberts injury and rehab, Steere staying or leaving, McGriff, any possible transfers and possible recruits and grad transfers we may get. Nevertheless this is the best returning group we have had since Lavins last season and may end up being a much deeper class with 10 players or more being able to contribute next season.

I think we make a run next year. We compete to win the Big East and go on a deep tourney run. Second weekend at least.

Last edit: by Big Red.

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 6 days 11 hours ago #383055

• dee
  • Thank you received: 40

Duke of Earlington wrote: Posh will change the entire dynamic of this team. A true pg is coming here to play. Cole is a sniper and will be the best 3 point shotter we have had in some time.

St Nohns basketball has changed my friends. Doormats of the big east no more. Cant wait till November.

They need a big man or they arent going anywhere

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 6 days 9 hours ago #383064

• Boo Harvey
  • Thank you received: 339
If you were to place a wager as to whether it is more likely that SJU will win the Big East next year or whether the season will be cancelled, what would you bet?

Evan Daniels on 20-21 Johnnies 6 days 8 hours ago #383069

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 1030

Duke of Earlington wrote:

Agreed. We have a legitimate shot at the big east crown. No one wanted to see us in the big east tourney this year and no one is going to want to see us in any game next year. This is a tough, scrappy, young defensive minded team that is going to kick the crap out of teams next year.

Thanks Las Vegan, Duke -
Defense!
Defense does it!!
With Mike Anderson at the helm!!!

PS I would not want to play us 2020-21

Last edit: by Sherman, Sheridan & Grant.
  • Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight