Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Off Season Tidbits 1 week 4 days ago #391054

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4213
  • Thank you received: 2070

Moose wrote: No number for Wusu yet?


Picture on Twitter - don't know how to transfer it to this site
Caption congratulated Posh and Dylan on their high school graduation
They were wearing St John's uniforms - Posh wore #5 and Dylan #3

PS: If anyone can explain to me how to transfer a post on Twitter to this site, I would greatly appreciate your sending me a PM. I would be very grateful!! Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkRedman.

Off Season Tidbits 1 week 4 days ago #391063

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26751
  • Thank you received: 19138
Jack Clarke & “Looie”

The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, redken, MarkRedman, bamafan, BrooklynRed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Off Season Tidbits 1 week 1 day ago #391338

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26751
  • Thank you received: 19138
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 1 week 1 day ago #391354

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 4017
  • Thank you received: 2831

Paultzman wrote:


Hey....now here is something positive. Happy Birthday to the two Johnnies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 1 week 50 minutes ago #391598

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26751
  • Thank you received: 19138
“Guard” :)

The tweet ID given is invalid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 6 days 23 hours ago #391609

  • Mike Zaun
  • Mike Zaun's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 2464
  • Thank you received: 1284

MarkRedman wrote:

Moose wrote: No number for Wusu yet?


Picture on Twitter - don't know how to transfer it to this site
Caption congratulated Posh and Dylan on their high school graduation
They were wearing St John's uniforms - Posh wore #5 and Dylan #3




PM me I can help lol
PS: If anyone can explain to me how to transfer a post on Twitter to this site, I would greatly appreciate your sending me a PM. I would be very grateful!! Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 6 days 9 hours ago #391647

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26751
  • Thank you received: 19138

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 6 days 9 hours ago #391649

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4213
  • Thank you received: 2070

Mike Zaun wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

Moose wrote: No number for Wusu yet?


Picture on Twitter - don't know how to transfer it to this site
Caption congratulated Posh and Dylan on their high school graduation
They were wearing St John's uniforms - Posh wore #5 and Dylan #3




PM me I can help lol
PS: If anyone can explain to me how to transfer a post on Twitter to this site, I would greatly appreciate your sending me a PM. I would be very grateful!! Many thanks in advance


Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that either
I do know how to respond to a PM
Can you please send me one with the information?
Thanks a lot!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 6 days 6 hours ago #391678

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26751
  • Thank you received: 19138
Mike Vacc

Joe DiMaggio: 361 lifetime home runs. 369 lifetime strikeouts.

Stunning
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, Monte, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off Season Tidbits 6 days 6 hours ago #391680

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5891
  • Thank you received: 3002

Paultzman wrote: Mike Vacc

Joe DiMaggio: 361 lifetime home runs. 369 lifetime strikeouts.

Stunning


.....and he slept with MM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , panther2, Chicago Days, RedStormNC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight